“Great burger and awesome fries.”
Review of Five Guys

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Five Guys
Ranked #35 of 139 Restaurants in Leominster
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 February 2014

I waited until they were open for a month or so. My burgers have always been perfect, and I LOVE the fries. You never walk away hungry. Even when they are very busy, things go quickly. And, as another poster said, the staff is very nice.

Reviewed 7 November 2013

This was our second time at this new location. Both times the order was not correct in a minor way - missing condiments. Otherwise, the food is consistent with other locations. Staff has been friendly and helpful. The kids love going here so I expect we will be back.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Great burger, fries good, meal cooked just right. Great staff, if you're a first timer will fill you in on the burger and what goes with/in it. Easy on and off route 2.