“Good seafood” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Leominster, Massachusetts
“Good seafood”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013

I always enjoy my trips to the weathervane. The food is good quality and the prices are reasonable. Been going there for many years.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Greenville, South Carolina
“Come here on every trip”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2013 via mobile

We can't get seafood like we can in MA. so we have to make a stop somewhere for steamers while we're in town. Weathervane, while its just ok, is convenient for the people we visit, so it's great for us and you really can't screw up steamers as long as they're fresh.

• Visited May 2013
Shirley, Massachusetts, United States
“Seafood Galore!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2013

Never actually eaten here but bought many gift certificates over the years...They are known for their seafood entrees...and well liked with the locals!

Nashua, New Hampshire
“An old standby”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2013 via mobile

This is not a spectacular gourmet seafood house nor a quaint New England clam shack. It is an average multiple store local seafood chain serving reasonable food at reasonable prices. They have several featured specials each day along with the typical fried and broiled items. Today a single lobster was $18.95, not too bad. On Tuesdays they have a twin lobster special, not sure of the price.

Much of the clientele seems to be retired so they have half size portions which is nice.

This store was a bit dirty when I stopped by on a Sunday afternoon. The floor needed sweeping and the Men's room needed attention. Although I was seated promptly I didn't see the waitress for 10 minutes and the place was nearly empty! A manager did apologize. Nice of him to do that.

I ordered the Broiled Seafood Platter which had portions of haddock, salmon and sea scallops. Including a baked potato and a portion of mediocre coleslaw this was priced at $18.95, which I considered fair as the food was tasty. I would have rated this place three stars if it wasn't for the food.

I have eaten here many times and consider it an OK place, reliable and reasonable when I wasn't comfort food. If I want to go someplace special this isn't the place, though.

Visited May 2013
“Great seafood”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2012

I frequently eat at this place and the food is always really good. The staff is very friendly and the wait times are not very long. They offer u a complimentary beverage while u wait for your food! Def recommend visiting if your in the leom area.