Although this hotel needs a complete remodel/update (especially of the rooms and hallways), it was still a good option in the area.
The junior suite was spacious, comfortable and reasonably priced. There was a light out in the bathroom, so the front desk sent maintenance & ended up replacing the entire light fixture. Lowered sleep quality rating --- king bed was comfortable but the sleeper sofa was old and in need of replacement.
Ordered room service (which I was hesitant to do), but we were both happy with our meals. He had chicken marsala which he said was delicious. I had a chicken quesadilla & salad which were generous portions and tasted good. Room service was pretty quick and was reasonably priced. The staff at the front desk, maintenance, and room service were all friendly and professional.
This hotel has potential. The common areas looked nice, but the elevator smelled musty and the carpet in the hallways needed cleaning, hence my lowered rating for cleanliness. My suggestion to management: clean the carpets in the rooms, hallways, & elevator until a much needed remodel of the hotel is completed.
On the positive side : the chocolate cookies at check-in were hot & delicious!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of north central Massachusetts, the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Leominster features 188 guest rooms and over 14,000 square feet of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Agoda and TravelUp so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Leominster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Leominster
- Four Points By Sheraton Leominster Hotel Leominster
- Four Points Leominster
- Sheraton Leominster
- Leominster Four Points
- Leominster Sheraton