“Average”
Review of Lexx

Lexx
Reserve with OpenTable
Lexx is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 66 Restaurants in Lexington
Cross street: Grant Street
Lexington, Massachusetts
“Average”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Lunch menu was standard - food very average, nothing memorable. Staff were nice and the atmosphere/decorating are also nice.

• Visited October 2013

Maynard, Massachusetts
“Pleasant surprise at Lexx”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I had read some previous review so was somewhat leery about the restaurant but decided to give it a try. I am glad I did. We had a very nice waiter who was very patient as my friend and I were catching up on life events and not looking at the menu. Once we did look at the menu we were surprised at the variety of options. My friend had the short ribs which looked very good and he said they tasted delicious. I had the paella which was fresh and very flavorful. So all in all a good experience.

• Visited April 2014
Barranquilla, Colombia
“Great spot, just ok food”
Reviewed 21 March 2014

I have been to this place a few times already (I used to live in Lexington). I was just there last night and noticed that the food quality has not improved. Without being terrible, the food is just OK. Every time I go there I am disappointed. Last night, I ordered a soup and it was not even hot enough. The place is always crowded, so they must be doing something right. Nice place in the suburbs for a drink, though.

• Visited March 2014
Massachusetts
“Creative Menu - Very, Very Good”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Lexx has a very nice atmosphere, and the service on this visit was terrific.

- Our hummus appetizer was very good, with a nice selection of other marinated sides including artichokes and olives.
- The crab popover appetizer was a bit disappointing; the side of crab was very tasty but would have been better paired with a plain popover, instead of the somewhat mushy crab popover that was attempted.
- Caesar and baby spinach salads were excellent and perfectly dressed.
- Succulent osso bucco!!
- Proscuitto and fig raviolis were very tasty but somewhat overcooked and tough.

Overall, a very enjoyable meal.

• Visited March 2014
“Expensive dinner”
Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

Did not realize how expensive Lexx is until the cheque came in at 120 for two with no desserts! The food was good but the prices were outrageous! Had the day's special fish which was well done. But not value for money...

1 Thank Hungryghost7

Been to Lexx? Share your experiences!