“Be nourished at Nourish”
Review of Nourish - CLOSED

Nourish
Price range: US$29 - US$31
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Waltham
Description: This is a fairly new restaurant that specializes in organic cuisine - as many ingredients as possible are sourced locally. Great Food
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Good range of food to suit most tastes, including vegetarian. Burgers to veggie stir fry. Good quality produce used in the menus.
Prices average for casual dining.

Reviewed 17 March 2013

Eating gluten free, sugar free and dairy free can present challenges but not at Nourish. They made it easy to be healthy and eat delicious food. Nice atmosphere and a location with lots of little nooks and crannies to hang out with friends.

Reviewed 17 March 2013

When Nourish first opened in Lexington Center, I was thrilled. At last there would be a restaurant I could go to for a quick dinner or a meeting with friends, with good quality fresh food. I gave the place two tries and gave up. The food was awful and the staff was lacking. I was persuaded to revisit the restaurant after I kept hearing rave reviews from a friend, who informed me that they revamped the menu and had a new General Manager. He raved about the chowder and blueberry cobbler. We visited the restaurant on Saturday of St Patrick's Day weekend. I could not have been happier with the changes. The wine list is good, especially for wines by the glass. They had wonderful specials for the weekend. We had the fish and chips and the beef stew. They could not have been better. That was followed by an apple cobbler (no blueberry cobbler this week). And a chocolate delight.
Now we have to return for the chowder and the blueberry cobbler and I can't wait.

Reviewed 25 October 2012

Tucked away in Lexington (a great town, by the way) this restaurant has enough variety on the menu to satisfy - meat eater, veggie or vegan.

I had the falafel & hummus with salad, and added tempeh for a little extra protein. The falafel and tempeh were crispy and not dry at all, something most falafel suffers from. The tempeh came unflavored by anything which I think is yummy but others might find bland. Others in the party had soup and the vegan burger. Nourish offers a large selection of teas and serves them in a tea pot - image that! No single mug of tea here. Service was a tad slow, but there was a party of 20 elsewhere in the restaurant celebrating a birthday.

Over all, it was a good meal. I wouldn't consider it gourmet, but at $18 for dinner (including drink, tax and tip) I think it's a wonderful value for wholesome, nourishing food.

Reviewed 21 October 2012

We went here for lunch looking for good food that was good for us. The decor was pretty interesting, and we had a nice booth right by the window. My wife ordered a salad with wild salmon on top. The salmon was cooked nicely. The greens on the salad were unfortunately a bit wilted. This was a Sunday and maybe the greens were getting old. Needed some work. I had the caprese chicken sandwich. Neat idea, with grilled chicken, mozzarella cheese, tomato and basil with pesto. The flavor was very good, but the chicken was overcooked and dry. Because the bun was pretty large (and more like a white kaiser roll than anything healthy like I might have expected for a place like this) and the chicken was dry, it didn't come off as well as I would have liked. Suggest less time on the grill and maybe something a bit smaller for the bun. Service was good and the lunch prices were fair. I can't really recommend, but I do like what they're trying to do.