“Excellent Sandwiches”

Great Harvest Bread Company
Ranked #34 of 67 Restaurants in Lexington
Reviewed 15 July 2012

Enjoyed a brief respite from the heat with a delicious sandwich.

Nicole C, Owner at Great Harvest Bread Company, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2012

Thank you so much for visting my bakery and writing this wonderful review! Our tourists are such a huge part of our business. Enjoy the rest of your summer :)

Reviewed 5 July 2012

My wife and I stopped in here after touring Lexington / Concord. They serve mostly sandwiches, but what sandwiches! The food and the bread smelled and tasted great. The people who work here were very friendly. It is not a large place, but they have made the most of their space. I would definitely return to this little place and I would heartily recommend it!

Thank you so much for stopping by and writing this review! Our tourists are such a huge part of our business!