Morgan's Rest Bed & Breakfast
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Lexington
See available hotels
Element Lexington(Lexington)
Aloft Lexington(Lexington)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 February 2012

I highly recommend Morgan's Rest! Our room was big and sunny with a private bathroom, comfortable bed, and large television. Alix was a wonderful hostess and catered to, and even anticipated, our needs during our stay. Breakfast was always a treat, and we especially enjoyed the fresh cut fruit and homemade bread! We appreciated her local knowledge and information about the community as we are considering a potential move to the area. We enjoyed the hot tea and coffee that were always available. The home itself was charming and has character that you can't get from a hotel. We look forward to staying there again on future trips to the Boston area!

Room Tip: We stayed in the pool/billiards room. It was the largest, but we peaked into the other rooms and- although smaller- they would have made an equally enjoyable stay.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 January 2012

I felt like I was at a friend's home instead of at a B&B. The room was large and the innkeeper was relaxed and accommodating of any need. The breakfast was lovely and hot beverages were available any time. Charming and close to both Boston and Lexington. I would recommend this place highly.

Room Tip: The Pool Room is HUGE!!
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 January 2012

This is a wonderful B&B. Very comfortable and delightful host who is very knowledgeable and helpful about the area. Very nice breakfasts with homemade flair all the way. I am a business traveler who is partially relocating to the area. While I was staying in hotels it occurred to me to look up B&Bs and I am very glad I did!

Room Tip: Stayed in the sun room which is perfect for 1 but could fit 2 as well.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 December 2011

My husband and I stayed last night at Morgan's Rest for a birthday treat. What a good choice it was! Alix and her daughter were so welcoming and the set-up was very comfortable. The house was large and airy, with sky lights and large windows. The rooms are quiet. Breakfast was delicious. We found this place affordable, comfortable, and welcoming. We will be coming back!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 November 2011

Wonderfully appointed and comfortable room. Gracious and helpful host. Delicious and varied breakfasts. Great location. A very good value. Just lovely!

• Stayed: November 2011