“Disappointing”

Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 October 2013

House salad had dark greens on top of a bed of 2/3 iceberg lettuce, which has about no nutritional value. The photo of the chicken Marsala was covered with mushrooms, but what came to the table had tiny and few mushrooms in comparison. It got VERY noisy once the tables started to fill. Our server would disappear periodically for long periods of time.
The BEST part of the meal--- and it was really delicious-- was the dessert with a warm chocolate chip cookie and a scoop of gelato on top!!!

Reviewed 10 October 2013

Found this place by accident, but a real treat.
Went for a large pizza and shared with a partner, very good!
Great service too, very attentive staff.
A super little place in a lovely colonial town :)

Reviewed 23 September 2013

I wanted a quick bite after the trolley tour and spotted Bertucci's and the tables on the sidewalk. Since it was a beautiful day, I chose to sit outside. The service was excellent and so was the food. They give you unlimited rolls and spiced olive oil for dipping and they are delicious. I had the flatbread pepperoni personal size pizza and loved it. It is not loaded with toppings but I have found that is not unusual with places with brick oven pizzas. However, I thought it tasted great and would definitely recommend it. The inside of the restaurant also looked nice and I liked that you can see the brick oven.

Reviewed 17 August 2013 via mobile

The menu looked so promising! There was absolutely nothing wrong with our food - pucilli pizza and Caesar salads - but nothing very remarkable either.

1  Thank Amanda B
Reviewed 31 July 2013

I've eaten in a few of the many Bertucci's on the east coast, and this place is one of the more attractive. Tables on the sidewalk are very popular. Their pizzas and panini are always tasty, as are the rolls (my daughter's favorite part), whether you eat in or take out. Our favorite pizzas: pollo match--chicken with barbecue sauce (on and off the menu, depending on whim?) and silano--chicken, broccoli, lemon.