“Excellent Stay”
Review of Lyttleton Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Littleton
Lyttleton Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Littleton B&B and Inns
Reviewed 17 July 2013

You don't go to Littleton to tour but it is a nice central location to visit the Nashoba Valley.

The Inn is typical of old New England homes. The rooms are all well appointed and the communal areas are restful with certain touches like port wine, chocolates and beverages available to help you just relax.

Our room was The Mariner and had - naturally - a nautical theme. The same applies to other rooms. The bed was comfortable and the room cozy. The breakfast was plentiful but not overwhelming and our host very engaging.

The value was excellent for the time of year and the location.

Room Tip: Our room was to the front of the house and it is a busy street. If you have a room noise issue it m...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Lyttleton Inn

Reviewed 8 January 2013

We spent two days at the Lyttleton Inn and the experience was incredible. Mary, the innkeeper was gracious, accommodating, and simply put, exceptional. She attended to our every need while staying at her beautifully decorated, warm, and inviting inn. We went for my husband's 50th birthday and his flying lesson was canceled due to snow. Mary spent time giving us suggestions of different things to do in the area and turned what could have been a disastrous day into the weekend of a lifetime! When we came "home" Saturday evening to our utter delight she had even baked a three layer birthday cake for my husband! I cannot say enough good things about the Lyttleton Inn...the decor is wonderful...the rooms have so many little touches that set this Bed and Breakfast apart from others we have visited...from spring water to dark chocolate to even bath poufs in the bathroom...truly a home away from home.

Room Tip: Each room has a specific theme and decor and were beautifully decorated.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Mom234him
Reviewed 13 December 2012

Just booked to stay here again. I've lost count as to the number of time we've stayed with the Dugans, but it is always the same. Quality service with a bright smile. Even their children drop in from time to time just to say hello to us. They take great care of you here. If you're fortunate enough, beg Miss Mary (as I call her) to make scones for breakfast. You won't be disappointed!

The library (and some of the rooms too) are crawling with books you can borrow during your stay. And if you're a frequenter of the establishment, she may even let you take one home.

This place is a haven.

Room Tip: We've always stayed in the Four Seasons. It's the best when you have a small child or two. Y...
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 November 2012

My sister and I stayed at the Lyttelton Inn for two lovely nights on our way from Maine to NJ. It was my second time staying at the Inn and I am looking forward to a third visit! Mary and Tom are gracious hosts. Warm and comfortable atmosphere. Highly recommend a stay for any reason! Thanks Mary for a wonderful breakfast and conversation. Best, Diane and Joan.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank SixGirls_12
Reviewed 13 November 2012

I stayed at the Lyttleton Inn for one night and enjoyed the whole experience. After check-in, I spent much of the evening in the cozy common room downstairs, enjoying tea and biscotti. I had mentioned to Mary, the innkeeper, that I was planning to go into Concord so she left an area guide and brochures out for me. Breakfast was delicious and healthy and I enjoyed conversation with Mary while I ate. This bed and breakfast is homey and comfortable, with books everywhere, which I love. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Ruth D
Reviewed 7 October 2012

My husband and I came to Littleton to celebrate our 34th wedding anniversary. We chose the Lyttleton Inn, as it's location set us up well to enjoy the areas beautiful fall foliage. It turned out to be a lovely weekend and I can't think of anything that Mary could have done to make it any nicer! Our room was very pleasant and our bed was very comfy! Lovely sitting room and tea room which made us feel right at home! Fabulous coffee greeted us in the morning followed by an equally fabulous breakfast. We would certainly come back to stay at this lovely Inn again.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Katie W
Reviewed 27 August 2012

I booked this lovely inn for a night while we were in the area looking at schools for our daughter. We will use it again if we have the opportunity to get back to that area. The room was comfortable and clean and Mary was helpful. Thank you!

Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Littleton
Courtyard Boston Littleton
Westford Regency Inn
Westford Regency Inn
#3 of 3 in Westford
Hampton Inn & Suites Westford - Chelmsford
Hilton Garden Inn Devens Common
Holiday Inn Boxborough (I-495 Exit 28)
Residence Inn Boston Westford

Been to Lyttleton Inn? Share your experiences!