“Best Host , Great Food, Wonderful Suite!!!”
Review of Lyttleton Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Littleton
Lyttleton Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Littleton B&B and Inns
Reviewed 21 August 2010

Thank you for a tremendous launch into our wedding and honeymoon. The breakfast , accomodating ways , and surprise gift upon arrival made this the perfect start for our whirlwind wedding/honeymoon. We were made to feel incredibly welcome. Owner was gracious, helpful beyond expectations and never ever overbearing...and the breakfast was all local, organic and beyond delicious. There is nothing about our stay we would change. Loved the room too!!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 18 June 2010

This B&B was truly a pleasant surprise of incredible comfort and relaxation. Mary was welcoming and made us feel right at home. The atmosphere was exactly the relaxation and destressing we needed. The jacuzzi tub was fantastic and the bed was absolutely one of the most comfortable I have ever slept in. Breakfast was fantastic and beyond words. We will go visit Mary and her B&B again and again. Thanks Mary!!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 May 2010

My wife and I stayed here two nights, 17th and 18th of April 2010. We had the Poet's Room upstairs. Comfortable accomodations, nice bathroom, wonderful breakfasts. The host noticed I brought a replica Brown Bess musket into our room with us--but kindly let it remain in our room's closet (unloaded musket too valuable to leave in our car overnight). As it turns out, I am a member of the Sudbury Militia resident in Maine--there for the Patriot's Day re-enactment at the old North Bridge in Concord. I dressed the part and marched in with the Massachusetts Stow and Sudbury Town Militias Monday morning and fired my flinter on the bridge with about 25 other re-enactors. My wife and I recommend the Lyttleton Inn!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 January 2010

My husband and I stayed in the Four Seasons Suite on New Year's Eve and, in a word, it was our nicest B & B stay ever. (And we've had many.) It's hard to know where to start: the exquisitely chosen and arranged decor; Mary's flair for detail; her easygoing and welcoming manner; the comfortable beauty of the inn; or the amazing breakfast she prepared for us--it far surpassed most of the breakfast experiences we've had at nicer restaurants in Boston. (Hearing that we were meat eaters, she whipped up a corned beef hash that was out of this world, and after eating her warm homemade scones, I *finally* know what perfect scones are supposed to taste like! They literally melted in your mouth.) We took the suite with the jacuzzi so that we could relax away from Boston, and it was well worth it. I would highly recommend this inn to anyone--there's nothing not to love.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2009

I stayed at the Lyttleton Inn in early August to attend a meeting in Westford. This was my first time at the inn. I arrived on Sunday evening and Mary, the innkeeper, was there to welcome me.
I loved breakfast every morning, when Mary offered nice options; she prepared a different kind of oatmeal each day, which I really enjoyed.
I had a wonderful stay

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 September 2009

After an extended stay at the Inn, I can only say that it was a pleasure and everything was better than the website described. The Inn was great and the location was convenient to several Revolutionary War sites. Boston was not that far , but there was enough to do in the area that I was as busy as I wanted to be. The owners were informed about the area and the Inn was spotless. I cannot recommend this place and the couple that own it enough.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 June 2009

There are two reasons to stay at a B&B - the Bed...and the Breakfast - this place is the best of both.

The beautifully restored home with tasteful decor makes you feel as if you stepped in to the times of Walden, Thoreau, Austin - but with modern amenties. We stayed in the Naturalist room - warm colors, plenty of room, and a great bed (you won't want to leave the reading chair!)

For history and geneology buffs, there's a great old cemetary directly across the street and the Littleton Historical Society about a half mile down the road. There's also a very comfy porch, and side garden to sit in. Make sure you take time to check out the antiques in use throughout the home.

And then there's the Breakfast... when you wake up, Mary is there with tea and coffee, asking what you'd like her to make. I told her to make whatever she felt like.... GREAT choice!

She started with a YUMMY yogurt (even a non-yogurt eater would like) topped with fresh blueberries followed closely by tasty blueberry scones fresh from the oven. The main course - eggs benedict with fresh asparagus - made me wonder if she is a tester for Cook's Illustrated.

Yeah, it was that good.

(oh, and if you're in the mood to laugh - ask her to tell you about the middle of the night plant raids)

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank LafenMom
Also consider these accommodations in or near Littleton
Courtyard Boston Littleton
Hampton Inn & Suites Westford - Chelmsford
Westford Regency Inn
Westford Regency Inn
#3 of 3 in Westford
The Stonehedge Hotel and Spa
DoubleTree Hotel Boston/Bedford Glen
Residence Inn Boston Westford

Been to Lyttleton Inn? Share your experiences!