“I don't get it”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“I don't get it”
Reviewed 8 February 2012

We went here after a high school basketball game. Many people have recommended this restaurant and I was eager to try it. It is basically a very large round bar with tables on the sides. The place was busy but not crazy so.

Our waitress seemed a bit scattered and this proved to be the case. We both ordered fish and chips and 30 minutes later it was delivered. Mine was swimming in a pool of oil as if they did not drain the fish. It was basically inedible. I believe that the waitress forgot our order and had the kitchen rush it to get on the table. Maybe we will try again but there are many better options.

• Visited January 2012
2 Thank marilyn2354

Boston, Massachusetts
“Best food and casual family atmosphere!”
Reviewed 22 November 2011

621 doesn't look like much from the outside. It is tucked in behind an auto body repair shop and next to a Dunkin' Donuts and Liquor store. Inside it is decorated with sports memorabilia and many regulars. But what sets this restaurant apart from the rest of the sports bars is that the food is really really good.

Our favorite thing to get is the buffalo chicken pizza. This is a thin crust cheese pizza with buffalo chicken tenders piled on top. We have also got the sausage plate, the cheese steak calzone, steak tips, broiled haddock/ scallops, and much more. Everything is cooked perfectly and is delicious.

The only thing I would avoid is the meatballs. They aren't the best, but everything else is just perfection!

Cost is pretty low. Large pizzas run around 15$, sandwiches are fairly priced too. Tower of beer is around 20$ which is great because it has over a gallon of beer.

• Visited November 2011
Boston, Massachusetts
“The best fish and tips.”
Reviewed 14 November 2011

My husband and I go there at least one time a week he loves the baked fish with crumbs and I love the marinated steak tips.
Place is very noisy and busy but that goes wit the way they serve fesh and fast you get to eat in no time at all.
Very large bar area where locals hang out and chat. Nothing fancy just good food and fast pleasant wait staff.

• Visited November 2011