“Date Night with my husband”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mimis Roast Beef and Seafood
Ranked #83 of 141 Restaurants in Malden
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Seafood as good ....better than Kelly's and cost less....awesome !!! Scallops were great. Plenty of fries and onion rings plus Cole slaw.

Reviewed 1 June 2013

I'am really surprised that know one has done a review on this place. Being from Andover I live in Texas know and visit my sister in Malden when ever I can. Down here the only clams you can get are the strips. So the first thing I do when I go through her front door is to call Mimi's for a full clam plate, and a roast beaf sandwich for later. Usually it arrives in less then 30 minutes hot and ready to eat. I have never had any complains with there food or service. I am planning to visit in July and after riding the blue and orange line and get on bus 108 and walk through her back door she probably already called.