“prices, food quality, friendly staff , and many more”

Dockside Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 135 Restaurants in Malden
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Melrose, Massachusetts
“prices, food quality, friendly staff , and many more”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

I love this place because it gives great value for all their products. If you want to have a quiet private chat you go to the private boooth lounge feel seats.If you want to mingle or get that "cheers" feel then head to the bar section where the lovely ladies will take care of ya.

I came in late with a colleague from work who is a guest in the country and we felt welcomed and no issues at all. Visit this place if in town .

• Visited March 2014
Lisa U, Owner at Dockside Restaurant, responded to this review, 25 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at the Dockside Restaurant in Malden and for your wonderful review. We appreciate your positive feedback regarding our atmosphere, both in the dining room and at the bar. Thank you for your kind words. Hope to serve you again soon!

“Outstanding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

Great food, great service, highly recommended for all to try. Dockside has 5 stars across the board in my book.

• Visited April 2014
Lisa U, Owner at Dockside Restaurant, responded to this review, 15 April 2014
Many thanks for your favorable review of Dockside at Malden. It is truly amazing to hear that you have experienced great food and great service. We appreciate all your kind words. Hope to see you soon!
Malden, Massachusetts
“Great place to visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

I was at the Dockside in Malden last Saturday was quite impressed by the employees who work there and how I was attended to. I did not order a great deal of food as I was not too hungry so I ordered some pub food. The sliders were delicious. The buffalo wings were good but I am used to crispy wings with the hot sauce on them. I have to admit, the size of the wings were unbelievable. I was impressed. I will go back again. The bartender, Denise was very nice and informative about the restaurant and the food.

• Visited April 2014

Lisa U, Owner at Dockside Restaurant, responded to this review, 15 April 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts about your recent visit. It is great to hear that you enjoyed our food and experienced wonderful service. I will pass along the compliment to Denise. It is disappointing to hear that the wings were not cooked to your liking. I will be sure to pass this along to the kitchen. We look forward to your next visit!
Burlington, Massachusetts, USA
“Just ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2014

Don't go for the food. Atmosphere is good, and you can play buzz trivia at the bar. Drinks were good price. Food is overcooked and just not good. Service was good.

• Visited January 2014
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Lisa U, Owner at Dockside Restaurant, responded to this review, 13 February 2014
Denise, thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts about your recent visit in January. As a restaurant we strive to exceed your expectations at all times. After reviewing your comment, it seems we failed to do this. It truly bothers me to hear that you did not enjoy our food.
However it is great to hear that you experienced good service and enjoyed our atmosphere. We will be sure to utilize your feedback in further training in our kitchen. Should you have any additional comments or concerns, please feel free to email me at lisa@docksiderestaurants.com.
Malden, Massachusetts
“KENO”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2014

Loyal dining card member and it is certainly worth it. Staff very friendly & attentive to your needs.
Menu features many different options and the daily and weekly specials only to add to it.
Definitely recommend visiting one of their four location. The Centre Street location is the one we most frequently visit.

• Visited January 2014

Lisa U, Owner at Dockside Restaurant, responded to this review, 14 January 2014
Richard, thank you very much for your positive review and for being a member of our Loyal Dining Club! We appreciate your favorable remarks on our staff and will certainly share them with our entire team. It is great to hear that you enjoy our menu options as well as our specials. Your support is important to us. We hope to serve you soon!

Been to Dockside Restaurant? Share your experiences!