“Never mind an apple a day...”
Review of Donut Villa

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Donut Villa
Ranked #1 of 8 Bakeries in Malden
Cuisines: Soups
boston, ma
“Never mind an apple a day...”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

...have a donut a day from this place and you will add years to your life! The increase of pleasure and the reduction of stress in your daily life will make you want to sing and "clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth" when you eat Donut Villa donuts. They are simply the best, the freshest, lightest, tastiest, most wholesome and all around most delicious donuts in not only Malden and Massachusetts and New England, but they are very simply the best darned donuts in the whole country, if not the entire world. Whatever flavor you feel like, it won't let you down. The other day I cheated. :-( I had a craving for a Boston cream (aka Bavarian cream) donut and I was just walking by a Dunkin'. Could not resist. Big mistake. Tasted like a flavored rock and sat in my belly like a piece of lead. Never again. I will wait until I can get back to the best- back to the 'Villa- and their other breakfast foods are excellent, too. The bacon, egg and cheese on English muffin is sinfully rich and perfectly prepared. Way to go! And the waitresses here are awesome, too. Really nice real people. What a treat. I am SO glad that some friends happened to casually mention this place to me some months ago. I have become a regular since, and will be forever devoted.....If you don't come check out their breakfast fare, you don't know what you're missing. This is the real deal.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank TheTravelCutie

Been to Donut Villa? Share your experiences!