“My new favorite place!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Rockport, Massachusetts
“My new favorite place!”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

We have eaten here several times and have enjoyed it several times. The margaritas are great,the atmosphere is casual and comfortable and the food is just what we expect from a family that has been cooking on Cape Ann for many years. We love Casa de Luis and hope it stays in Manchester for a long time to come.The service is warm and friendly. We look forward to tasting their many choices of tequila,Ole!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank GinaMDF

Manchester-by-the-Sea, Massachusetts
“I wanted to like it...”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I was so excited when a Mexican restaurant opened in our small town and I really wanted it to be good! We tried eating in the outdoor cafe during their first week: our meals were not very good, but I figured it was opening jitters. Many months later I tried again, this time inside. Sorry to report: no better. Our waiter had only one table and he ignored us. Our food took forever and one of our meals was not the one ordered. The enchiladas were bland. Even the tortilla chips were blah. We won't be returning.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Sherrie S
“Outstanding!!!”
Reviewed 21 September 2013

La Casa de Luis opened in May of 2013, and has been such a great addition to the North Shore, and Manchester in particular. The menu has plenty of choices. The food is excellent. The drink list is also varied, but I don't stray far from their list of margaritas, as they are all great. And the service is also top notch. The staff is welcoming, knowledgeable, and willing to stray from the menu if you want to try a variation of something. Especially when it comes to the margaritas. The place is, in one word, outstanding!

• Visited September 2013