“Glad we found it!”

Cuisines: Asian
USA
“Glad we found it!”
Reviewed 22 December 2013

Recently spent a Saturday night here, having dinner, few drinks and singing karaoke, which they do every Friday/Saturday evening. It was fun, drinks were good, no one would have a scorpion bowl with me so I have to bring friends who are more fun next time. We ordered sushi and a bo bo platter. It was great. Bo bo platter was your typical Americanized chinese food but best that I've had in the area. Will be my new go-to when looking for chinese. Absolutely going back to try the Hot Pot.

Visited December 2013

Pocono Mountains Region, Pennsylvania
“Wonderful Fried Rice and Pad Tai”
Reviewed 23 November 2013

I had an opportunity to try the menu side of AGS and found some wonderful dishes. I just loved the pork fried rice that was nicely seasoned, the rice was a perfect tenderness. I also seemed to have an extra ingredient for flavor I've never run into before but really enjoyed it. We also enjoyed the Pad Tai, and the egg rolls. We tried the chicken and lettuce dish, but it needed some sauce. I ordered the Kung Pau Chicken but needed some extra curry sauce to spice it up. I know I'll get th

• Visited November 2013
New England
“Satisfactory!”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Nice place. A little devoid of atmosphere, but it was a quiet Sunday lunch.
Soups were superb. Entree was just ok and imho they should stick to one type of Asian food. The Thai curry lacked salt, quite the opposite of a previous reviewer.Drinks very reasonably priced. Wine especially good value. Service was excellent. We may return, but I think we are more likely to frequent a dedicated Chinese, Thai or Japanese restaurant.

• Visited October 2013
New England
“Nothing special, nothing terrible”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Limited sushi menu, predominantly rolls. Room is dark and, frankly, a little odd. I've only ordered sushi, and only twice, so I can't speak to the other parts of the menu. Nothing wrong with the food, but nothing that will bring me back.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank tkautolycus
East Sandwich
“Very slow service and very salty food!”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

First off, let me say that our waitress was very nice. Unfortunately, she was only one of 2 waiters and she was only on the job 2 weeks. As a result, service was extremely slow plus we waited almost a half hour for our chef to begin cooking.

As for the food, we did the hibachi and we were both extremely dissapointed. Could not distinguish between the vegetables, lobster, nor scallops due to the heavy salt. Also, the miso soup was cold and the miniscule salad had way too much dressing. Finally, the included tempura appetiser was a single piece of chicken (no vegetarian option) and it was not even served with dipping sauce!

• Visited September 2013