“Creative sushi”

Good for: Child-friendly
Mansfield, Massachusetts
“Creative sushi”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

They have some of the best sushi. I particularly like their Patriot roll. For people who don't like fish they have good teriyaki chicken or steak bento boxes.

Visited June 2014

“Great sushi house”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Boy I sure do like good sushi and this place is definitely a great sushi house. I would Rocco this too any sushi loving foodie like me.

• Visited May 2014
“I expected better...”
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

The food was ok, but expensive for what you get.

I got chicken and scallop hibachi, for $19.00 it was ok. Everything was flavored well, but you do get more rice than anything else. I also had a salad, it was small and watery. I don't know what was up with that.

Hubby got some sushi rolls, for $13.00. He said they were ok, but it was like ground up mush in a roll.

My daughter got orange chicken, which was pretty good. $13.00 She said it had quite the zing to it. Not what she expected. I think they gave her General Taos instead.

I had a unsweetened iced tea, my daughter got a soda, and hubby had a small scorpion bowl.
It was about $65.00, for all 3 of us.

Our waiter was ok, but he seemed to want to be someplace else.

I'd not make a special trip to eat here.

Foxboro, Massachusetts, Usa
“great food”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

We have been coming to this restaurant since it opened a few years back. The sushi is excellent and the chefs are real artists. The other food items are delicious too. The yum yum salad is tangy and the red snapper is fresh, along with their Christmas roll and basil chicken. We have gotten to know owner Chris and a few staff members,we usually eat at the bar because it is usually just the two of us and we have never had a bad meal.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank 56marty
Mansfield, Massachusetts
“girls nite out”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Excellent service yummy food! Good combination specials soup is also excellent. would go back again.

Visited June 2013