“Great food and friendly service!”
Review of Quan's Kitchen

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 20 May 2014

While visiting the area I got a craving for Chinese food and happened upon Quan's kitchen. How lucky I was! We got take out and the portions were huge! The food was hot and delicious, and did I mention there was a lot of it?! Will definitely eat here again the next time I visit!

There are newer reviews for Quan's Kitchen

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Love love this place for Chinese food. Best take out in town and the best service. I can't think of anything that we haven't liked on their menu. Only place we go to for take out

Reviewed 20 July 2013

I can honestly say I can't fault this place for anything. We often go in the restaurant and have
Had takeaway s couple of times. The staff can't do enough to help the food is a1 and I will
continue to return

Reviewed 14 July 2013

This is a tired old Chinese take out place and I would not recommend. Boneless spareribs are ok as are some entrees, but that does not make it worth the trip at all. Most of the food is poorly cooked or just disgusting.

If you are looking for Asian places, I'd recommend Kyoto which is down the street or Mai Pearl in Foxboro.

Reviewed 29 June 2013

My husband and I stumbled upon Quan's Kitchen in Mansfield on our way to see a concert at the Comcast Center. Having eaten at their other restaurant in Hanover many times, we were confident that our experience would be great...we were 100% right! This particular restaurant seems to do much of its business with take out, but they do have 8-10 tables to eat in. The food is fresh, not greasy and so delicious! Quan's Kitchen is THE BEST Chinese Food we have ever had!!!