“Good for a night”

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Mansfield
Laval, Quebec, Canada
“Good for a night”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We decided to book here due to it being close to the Wrentham outlets. Mind you, we had fled our previous motel in terror on that same night, booked online around 10PM and checked in by 11pm.

Desk clerk was really nice, they did have our reservation ready, and we got our room quickly.

This is one of the older red roof's not renovated with the nextgen rooms, so there is carpet in the room and it's a bit "older". The room was spotless, and you could smell the carpet had been cleaned recently. Other than some tour-bus kids staying overnight for the outlets banging in our door at 2AM, the hotel was really quiet. Beds are of high quality and make for a very restful night. Wifi is strong and the overall price was very affordable. Good value for the money.

i0274, General Manager at Red Roof Inn, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
Dear Cedric, Thank you for staying with us and giving us such high marks, we appreciate you business and we appreciate your kind words. I will be sharing them with my staff. Hope to see you back soon.

Rick Wardell

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Maine
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We were back again for our annual concert visit to Mansfield. The hotel is getting better. The carpet in the room was new and very nice! The beds and pillows seemed to be better too. They could use an update to the lobby, but overall - for the money you pay, it's just fine.

We like the rooms with the fridge/microwave combo - very handy.

As always the staff is super friendly and accommodating.

Room Tip: ask for one with a fridge/microwave
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
i0274, General Manager at Red Roof Inn, responded to this review, 31 July 2014
Dear Maine Guest:

We are better thanks! We recently had a renovation to all our rooms which included carpeting, drapes, furniture and mattresses. So glad to read you enjoyed the new look. And your comments about the staff are awesome, I know they will love hearing the positive feedback on their hard work, sometimes crazy days, but it pays off when our guests are so pleased like yourself. Thanks and Take Care.
Rick
New Hampshire
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

The price was right. It was like $100 a night and very close to GreatWoods. They have a nice outdoor pool. The room wasn't anything special. Typical red roof room. The staff was very friendly. When attending another show at GreatWoods, I won't hesitate to stay here again. As a disclaimer, I wasn't with my wife. She would have had some issues with the shower and the water pressure.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank beachbum1004
i0274, General Manager at Red Roof Inn, responded to this review, 31 July 2014
Dear Beachbum:

We are Red Roof Inn and we #1 in the economy sector. Thank You for your kinds words about our staff, they work hard and don't always get the recognition they deserve, they will now. I have shared your note with everyone here. See you again soon!
G.M.
Bronx, New York
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I stayed there one night, July12, 2014. I booked this hotel online. My niece lives in Mansfield and I was visiting . This was a "once in a lifetime experience" at this hotel. The hotel needs renovation. Amenities are scant. Guests were obnoxious and loud into the early morning hours. I strongly advise you to avoid Red Roof Inns like the plague.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
4 Thank ANTHONY R
i0274, General Manager at Red Roof Inn, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Dear Anthony, I am sorry you did not have a good experience staying with us, I sincerely apologize. We want everyone's stay to be the finest in can be and I so sorry. Sometimes other guests can be annoying, and if that is the case please remember that we are here for you and happy to help. We could of moved your room, spoke with the obnoxious guest and even call the authorities. I hope that you will give us another shot to show you what a great hotel this is and how wonderful your stay can be, Thank You
Rick Wardell, GM

Travellers are raving about these Mansfield hotels

Raynham, Massachusetts
Reviewed 14 July 2014

The prices are amazing, the rooms are clean. The beds are really comfy and the staff is very helpful. I needed more towels and things for my room so I called the front desk and Victor brought what I needed right up to my room quickly!

i0274, General Manager at Red Roof Inn, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Dear Christine:

Thanks for your kind words and great review. I have shared what you said about Victor with him and he is very happy that he could help you out, He said that is what he is there for! This is a great place to work, and I think it shows in the work the staff does, they are happy to be here and please the guest. All the Best and come back and see us soon, we will take care of you again.

G.M.
New York
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Although the price was right the hotel was dirty. In the lobby all the glass had fingerprints and such on it for the 3 days we were there. The lobby was dirty and the pool was downright filthy. I wouldn't touch a toe in that thing. I never saw anybody clean it - and I get up pretty early to have coffee by the pool and nobody cleaned it! One night I was walking out the front door and a homeless person was inside the butt can picking out butts. If that wasn't bad, the very next morning that same homeless person was helping himself to coffee near the front desk ! Walked right in and helped himself to coffee and walked out the front door ! The room itself wasn't too bad and they cleaned it each day.

Room Tip: This is a hotel for the homeless period.
2 Thank kjcraig
i0274, General Manager at Red Roof Inn, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
Dear KJ Craig, I am sorry you did not enjoy your stay with. We pride ourselves on being clean, friendly and at the right price. We have someone clean the lobby including the glass doors daily, just after noon when all the guests check out for the day. That may explain why you did not see anybody in the morning. And our pool is cleaned nightly when it is not being used. I am not sure what happened, but I can assure you we are one of the cleanest hotels in the area. I hope you will give us a chance to show you, we welcome you back soon.
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 26 June 2014

my husband and I went to the xfinity center and decided to stay over.the red roof is very conveniently located at the end of the night from our seats to parkinglot to hotel took only 24 minutes.the hotel room was spacious and very clean.we booked the king bed.when we arrived I went down to pool,your standard pool,with loung chairs and tables and chairs,very clean.they have coffee in the front area of the reception.the staff that I came across were extremely friendly and nice and most of all helpful.i would stay again if in the area

Room Tip: choose the king bed,besides a huge comfy bed the room was large,had a fridge micro,wave and coffee m...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank 89kathy
i0274, General Manager at Red Roof Inn, responded to this review, 20 July 2014
Dear Kathy
So glad to read you enjoyed your stay, thank you for the great review. We pride ourselves on being clean and friendly, thank you. And everyone loves to hang by the pool which was recently done over, so come back and enjoy!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mansfield
Holiday Inn Mansfield-Foxboro Area
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#5 of 6 in Foxboro
Courtyard Boston Foxborough/Mansfield
Residence Inn Boston Foxborough
Hilton Garden Inn Foxborough Patriot Place
Renaissance Boston Patriot Place Hotel

Been to Red Roof Inn? Share your experiences!