“Great cozy cottage to stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Marblehead
A Lady Winette Cottage Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 19 Marblehead B&B and Inns
Peoria, Illinois
“Great cozy cottage to stay”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We spend 2 nights at Lady Winette B&B. This was a great experience for us. The view of the harbor was amazing. We had a private balcony overlooking the harbor that was very intimate. Our hostess was such a nice person who had a lot of advice on where to go and what to see while we were there. Any thing we needed she would supply for us. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone and we will definitely be back soon to stay again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Rutland, Vermont
Reviewed 10 May 2014

My three girlfriends and I spent one night in this wonderful little cottage in early May. The cottage was very cozy, beds were fantastic and decor was delightful. The rooms were recently renovated with a charming bathroom in between. Susie was fun, knowledgeable and the best hostess ever. Our breakfast was wonderful. Also, the location was perfect. We couldn't have asked for more and were all so pleased. We hope to visit again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

We spent a comfortable night in this little cottage. Suzie is a friendly and helpful hostess. The view from deck is indeed pleasant. My husband and I enjoyed our visit on Marblehead. We walked to the lighthouse and followed the walk that Suzie mapped out for us. She provided us with information the sights and the history of the area.

The cottage is white with blue trim. Flowers in bloom are beautiful inside the cottage there are charming, cute, collections of bric-a-brac. Very sweet

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Neptune, New Jersey
Reviewed 22 October 2013

A Lady Winette Cottage is a wonderful choice if you're planning a getaway. This was my second time staying here, and I was just as pleased the second time around as I was the first. Not only is it located in an absolutely gorgeous area, but it is extremely reasonable, an the owner, Suzie, is an extremely hospitable and a real delight. This cottage is a breathe of fresh air in itself with beautiful views of the harbor, comfortable beds, quaint and shabby chic decor, and ideal distances to Salem, Boston, and surrounding Marblehead. I can not speak highly enough of my experiences at A Lady Winette Cottage and of the lovely owner. I'm already planning my next trip back!

-Abby

• Stayed October 2013
Sewell, New Jersey
Reviewed 21 October 2013

A really wonderful place to have a quiet night together. Suzi is a very special person and kind hostess. The views are amazing from the front room and walking distance to many picture perfect locations on the island. It is an amazing value if you're looking for a quiet pace with views.

Room Tip: Front room has the views.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Rockwall, Texas
Reviewed 29 September 2013

My husband surprised me with a weekend getaway for my 40th birthday. He chose Lady Winette Cottage for the both of us for it's proximity to the water, promise of a gorgeous view and quaint surroundings. We were not disappointed in any way with our accommodations! And, Suzi was careful to keep the trip and all of the details of planning a complete secret from me until our arrival.

Our gracious Hostess took special care to serve a delicate breakfast of each of our favorites; fresh fruits, muffins, yogurt, juice and a surprise baked apple on our last morning with her. I thoroughly enjoyed my first morning sipping juice and eating breakfast on the top balcony of our bedroom overlooking the incredible view filled with sailboats and sparkling waters. Our second morning was spent pleasantly chatting at the dining table with the other two guests and our Hostess, who fussed over each of our needs. She is such a delight to talk with and has such a rich history that our time was over much too quickly. Saying good-bye was a bit bitter-sweet, sort of like leaving Grandma's after a weekend of pampering.

There is so much to see and tour within Boston, Marblehead and Salem that it is impossible to visit it all within even a three day weekend; however, Suzi helped to narrow down the endless possibilities with some helpful suggestions.

I highly recommend Lady Winette Cottage for couples looking for a romantic getaway, ladies needing some girl time or for families needing a comfy night sleep. Parking is on the street; however, not unmanageable and there is only one bathroom, but it is plenty large enough for elbow room and either a warm bath or shower in the vintage claw foot tub.

Stay, you will be glad that you got away from the hustle and bustle of the big city lights.

Room Tip: Ask for the Harbor Room for the water view.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Brewster, Massachusetts
Reviewed 25 September 2013

We had a wonderful two night stay at this very warm and charming cottage. our host, Suzie was just delightful and made us feel right at home. the location is perfect. Great harbor views and a short walk to chandler hovey park. would like to return again next fall.

Room Tip: There is a pretty bedroom with a lovely deck overlooking the harbor
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marblehead
Salem Waterfront Hotel & Suites
#2 of 9 in Salem
The Salem Inn
The Salem Inn
#6 of 9 in Salem

Been to A Lady Winette Cottage Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!