“Great place!”

Cuisines: Thai
Cypress, Texas
“Great place!”
Reviewed 14 October 2012

Great place, plenty of parking.

If you like Thai food, this is some of the best around north shore.

Menu was great, staff was very nice, and friendly.

• Visited October 2012

San Diego, California
“Food is excellent but prices are high”
Reviewed 3 September 2012

I love Thai food and I had the freshest spring rolls I have ever had here. I ordered take-out and the delivery man was not your typical delivery guy. He was a well dressed older Thai gentleman and a nice car. He was so smiley and polite and on time. He seemed so surprised when I gave him a tip.

They did forget to include the soup I ordered which I didn't realized until after he left. Luckily I wasn't charged for it and the we had enough to eat with what we got.

I think the prices are quite high and the portions are not large. They are good sized but not large. The sauces were scrumptious and as I said the spring rolls divine! My only complaints are the prices and the fact they forgot to include my soup. We will definitely go back again and again and again!!!!

• Visited August 2012
Marblehead, MA
“Wonderful Flavor Combinations!”
Reviewed 29 May 2012

Everything I have tried from this newer restaurant in town has been excellent. The service can be a little spotty since much of business is carryout, and the wine menu is unpredictable, but the food is the star.

Visited March 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Delicious Thai food!”
Reviewed 28 May 2012

Arrived in Marblehead, for the first time, late at night and hungry after a transatlantic flight. Dived into ThaiMarket for a take-out. Wife and I were delighted, delicious food (green curry), reminiscent of the real thing. Have been back since and would wholeheartedly recommend.

Visited April 2012
Salem, Massachusetts
“Take-out service is fabulous!”
Reviewed 3 January 2012

The reviews are in and this new spot is fabulous. We do take-out and really enjoy the quality and service all around. The fish specials are great paired with fresh vegetables and spicy!

Visited December 2011