“Yum”

Caffe Italia Trattoria & Bar
Ranked #4 of 58 Restaurants in Marblehead
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Half price Appertizers at the Bar from 4:00 -6:00 every day .
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Great atmosphere, great food. Love the shrimp risotto and scallops. Service is friendly. Go on a nice day when the windows are all open!

Reviewed 23 April 2014

My husband and I were in Marblehead for 2 nights and spent both nights at Caffe Italia. Not only was the food great, but the service was top notch as well. We had such a great dining experience. The staff are real lovely people and the owner, Donna, is a sweetheart! We are from Brooklyn and this place really gives most of my local restaurants a run for their money. We had salads, fish entrees and pasta. So good! I also love the massive selection of wine by the glass. No more "merlot, cabernet, chianti". Do yourself a favor and eat here. We will definitely be back.

1  Thank GivemeaTfortravel
Reviewed 14 April 2014

The first thing I noticed about Café Italia is all of the employees love working there, which naturally creates a positive atmosphere.

Speaking of atmosphere, this is great place for a date or for a whiskey with your buddies. The atmosphere is classy but still humble so you won't feel out of place if you walk in there with jeans, t-shirt and sneakers.

The food, including the bread and oil, is phenomenal because the folks in the kitchen are professionally trained. I always get the specials and they are always delicious.

And everyone, including the ownership, is warm and kind. I was treated like a friend the first time I walked in there. Actually, the first guy I met was the owner, and we were talking for a bit before he seated the wife and I. I was so impressed by his kindness I demanded that we return again.

In short, Café Italia is a fabulous restaurant run by pleasant folks which makes me proud to support them.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

The food quality is excellent and the menu is quite varied. The salads are creative and always delicious. I've had the eggplant rollatini appetizer as an entree and it is more than enough food. We've never had an entree that was disappointing. Service has always been excellent. However, this place is very busy and you should make a reservation if you want a table.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

Always a great dinner at Cafe Italia! Great food! Nice atmosphere! Great bartenders!
I'm picky about Italian food and this as as good as mamas homemade! Love it!