“Best Sub in Town”

Cuisines: Seafood
boston
“Best Sub in Town”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Call ahead and that saves time, , then Enjoy an enormous sandwich.
I prefer the Roast Beef. My wife loves there salads. There service is fast and the food is fresh.

Visited July 2014

Marblehead, Massachusetts
“so sad!”
Reviewed 5 January 2014

We used to love this place but after two bad experiences took it off our downtown eats menu. It's been a while and we were hoping they changed a few things, but unfortunately, they didn't. I forgot that they use fake feta cheese on the greek salad. Pathetic! A very full bowl of iceberg lettuce and a ton of manufactured feta. Gross. The cheesesteak was unseasoned, with again disgusting cheese in a soggy bun. It was a joke and no matter how many hours the owners are putting in, they are being deceitful to their guests. Give your food a try, and remember there are many other takeouts in town.

• Visited January 2014
Edmond, Oklahoma, United States
“Enormous servings”
Reviewed 7 April 2013

My husband got the roast beef dinner, and I got the cheeseburger dinner. We both went "WOW" when we saw the amount of food we got. There were enough french fries AND onion rings to feed a family of four. The food was delicious, but there is no way a normal person could eat all of it. This seemed to be a local diner, and we were glad we found it. If we lived in this area, we would definitely go back.

• Visited April 2013
where my passport is
“Best Roast Beef on the North Shore”
Reviewed 5 April 2013

Don't be fooled by Kelly's, thats alright but Village Roast Beef is by far the absolute best roast beef on the north shore, hands down. Also you cant go wrong with the Chicken Kabob Sub or Salad, get the extra feta and olives.
While your waiting just treat yourself to some chicken fingers and motz stix!!!

Grew up on this food, ate it since I was a kid!

• Visited June 2012
Marblehead, Massachusetts
“Worst sub shop in town.”
Reviewed 11 December 2012

Well...simply stated...stopped eating there after wife, in our opinion, got food poisoning within 30 minutes of eating a take out sandwich. In our opinion, there was a cross contamination problem probably in the back kitchen area where you can't see in. Owner was informed but, in all fairness, he claimed it wasn't his fault.

I should know about poor food handling can do...I have been a chef for over 25 years...and know it is a business killer!

I have had food poisoning as well and know the symptoms.

Visited January 2012