“Outstanding lobster roll”
Review of Muffin Shop

Muffin Shop
Ranked #16 of 61 Restaurants in Marblehead
Reviewed 14 August 2018

I only had their lobster roll. It was amor the best I ever had with large chunks of lobster and little else in the roll.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

It came to us as amusing, that even at 1.15pm, lunch time, the place called the Muffin Shop was out of Muffins. Still it made up by some lovely sandwiches.

I opted for a Turkey Reuben sandwich - on wheat bread. My Sandwhich was easy to order, the only question was the choice of breads.

My partner had an ham and cheese sandwich with lettuce, tomato and mayo on white. Ham and cheese seemed a simply sandwich, but he had to answer another few questions: a) Do you want lettuce? - Yes; b) do you want tomato? - Yes; c) Do you want condiments? - Which do you have? - a list ensues - I'll have mayo; d) What bread do you want?

Well worth a visit for lunch.

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

The food is just Ok. Hashbrowns taste of reused frying oil. It took 45 minutes to get my order. House coffee is terrible

Reviewed 27 July 2018

Breakfast is wonderful. Bacon is crispy! Lunch is great! Lobster roll is priced right with a nice amount of meat. Severed on a hot dog bun and not the usual buttered roll. But the price is right and they are tasty! Comes with chip and a pickle. Muffins sells out often in the morning.

Reviewed 15 July 2018

We spotted the Muffin Shop marque out front advertising lobster rolls and crab rolls and we decided to give it a try despite the business appearing to be a bakery. The Muffin Shop is in a quaint building. We ordered 3 lobster and crab rolls and then waited for our order to be made. Meanwhile, several customers came and went with their food and drink orders. I was beginning to wonder if this bake shop had to run to a local seafood restaurant to get our order. After 30 minutes or so, our order was ready. The lobster and crab were served on toasted rolls with lettuce and tomato and was stuffed with lots of cold meat in a light mayo dressing. A pickle and bag of chips were served as sides with each roll ordered. They were delicious and worth the wait. We were stuffed afterwards.