“Worth A Visit!”
Review of Coffey Ice Cream

Coffey Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Marblehead
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Great little ice cream shop in the older part of town. Very good selection of ice creams and a smaller selection of frozen yogurts. We settled on the frozen yogurt. The Heath Bar was tasty as was the Oreo cookie. Portions are very generous and prices are reasonable. The staff behind the counter was friendly and helpful. There is seating inside and outside.

1  Thank Melonie S

Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

it is only open for the summer season! a lot of people (me) like to eat ice cream year round! great location though.

1  Thank msgoldie326
Reviewed 28 August 2013

We were in the shop at the Marblehead Arts Association and asked the counterperson if there was a good place for ice cream. She recommended Coffey. It is tucked away adjacent to a large parking lot (which I wish we'd found earlier, as parking in the town is a challenge!). The watermelon sherbet was refreshing and a real summer treat.

1  Thank critiquer862
Reviewed 17 August 2013

I had some "only available for a short time" peach ice cream - and it was so delicious!!! Sheila knows how to make good ice cream - and if I lived in Marblehead - I'd be trotting over on a daily basis for my "calcium" supplement!

1  Thank FatCatAnna
Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

Just returned from a trip to Marblehead visiting my sister and her family. They took us to Coffey and it did not disappoint. A little more reasonable than some other homemade I've cream shops locally.

1  Thank dadof4Aston