Pheasant Hill Inn
US$200
US$151
Hotwire.com
The Hotel Salem(Salem)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$77
Travelocity
US$132
US$120
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 July 2013

I stayed at Pheasant Hill recently for some R&R away from my stressful nursing job and coursework I am completing. The Inn is beautiful, clean, and modern. The hosts are friendly, helpful, and accommodating. I stayed in the garden suite which is exactly as it is pictured, clean, and lacked for nothing - every ammenity was available or offered. I did have to work on school projects on my laptop in the evening, so the private deck was perfect - and very peaceful. I enjoyed watching an array of birds including two cardinals when I utilized the deck. Breakfast was perfect - great coffee, assorted tea's, muffins, croissants, fruit, jams, and yougurt. I don't think you could ask for more. A nice addition was a small refrigerator in my room. As I was traveling alone, it was easier for me to pick up salads and fruit, and have lunch on the deck. Pheasan Hill is Close to town, but away from any noise or congestion. My teenage son and husband joined me on my last day for a Red Sox game, and Nancy and Bill were very helpful getting to the "T" line and the game. Great stay, great place, will return in the fall with my daughters. Thanks Nancy and Bill.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2013

The Pheasant Hill B&B is comfortable and a great location when exploring marblehead. Delicious healthy breakfasts in the morning and Nancy gave me a lot of great info about the area that really helped me enjoy historic marblehead. Definantly would stay again!

Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sarah M
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Stayed with another couple over the July 4th long weekend.

A beautiful and comfortable B&B with a delicious and healthy breakfast served every morning. The owners where on site and very friendly and helpful.

Thanks, Bill and Nancy for the great stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank On_Vacation_12
Reviewed 7 May 2013

We have stayed at the Pheasant Hill twice now and love every minute of it. Our room is clean and spacious with a private bath, sitting room and deck and within walking distance to Historic Marble Head. Bill and Nancy make you feel like you have come home!

Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank ohso
Reviewed 2 December 2012

We have stayed at Pheasant Hill for three consecutive Thanksgivings, visiting family in nearby Swampscott. Bill and Nancy make visits to their B&B just like staying with family. The Inn is in a lovely neighborhood, walking distance to historic old Marblehead. The breakfasts are wonderful, with fresh fruit, hot oatmeal and baked goods; the rooms are quiet and comfortable. Fast wireless internet if you need access. We have made this our family tradition and will continue coming back every year... look forward to visiting again in warmer times as well to take advantage of the proximity to great beaches and outdoor activities.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family