“Will be back soon I am sure.”

Extended Stay America - Boston - Marlborough
Ranked #9 of 10 Hotels in Marlborough
Fall River, Massachusetts
“Will be back soon I am sure.”
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Friendly staff. Immaculate rooms. Relaxing stay. What more can you ask for? Always try to stay at these hotels. Never have a bad experience when staying at Extended Stay Hotels, and this hotel is especially accommodating and helpful. I know I will be back.

• Stayed February 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Marlborough, responded to this review, 18 February 2014
Your review for our hotel was recently brought to my attention. I appreciate the kind comments about our friendly staff, your clean room and our hotel's location. It was a true pleasure having you stay with us and we look forward to having the opportunity to see you again in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Boston
Reviewed 30 November 2013

I always say free wifi and free breakfast will go a long way towards making a hotel one of my favorites. This hotel has both, and friendly people at the front desk and on the staff too. Plus a kitchen with a full sized refrigerator, two-burner stove, microwave, toaster, and full-sized sink. I wish they were standard at all hotels!

As you might expect, this hotel attracts families and I did hear kid-noises once in a while in the hallways, but it's actually quite quiet. A couple of tips: ask for shampoo and a hair dryer when you're at the front desk. They're not provided in the rooms, but readily available on request.
Also don't expect daily housekeeping or Netflix-speed wifi unless you pay a few extra dollars, but I think that's a lot better policy than charging resort fees for services you don't want.

My room and bed was clean and comfortable. Because of a couple of reviews here, I checked the sheets and mattress closely and they passed 100%. Bathrooms are adequately equipped. The flat screen TV gets about 40 channels including Showtime, but no HD.

Despite "Boston" being in the hotel's name, it's a 45 minute drive to the city, and that's when there's no traffic. The only public transportation is commuter rail from Framingham, and that's 11 miles away. But you could rent a car with the money you'll save at this hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Manchester, New Hampshire
Reviewed 8 November 2013

We come down to the area for local dog events and have always had a good experience. Stayed for 3 nights. Rooms are clean and large - our last room even had a sofa in it. Flat screen tv, good wifi connection, friendly front desk personnel and housekeeping staff. Pet friendly rooms. Really large closet. Right off the highway. No complaints.

Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Marlborough, responded to this review, 12 November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. We are glad to hear you always have a good experience staying with us and that you have continued to enjoy the quality of our rooms, free Wi-Fi, and the friendly service our staff provides.

We hope you come back to our hotel or any other Extended Stay America in US or Canada.
New York City, New York
Reviewed 24 October 2013

My wife and two kids stayed recently (10/11-10/13) in room 339 which had a king bed and sleeper sofa. The place is conveniently located, clean, and the staff is very friendly. Only a few negatives--
1. Blankets were really thin, 2. AC and refrigerator made a lot of noise 3. Hallway had a bad smell.
Right off of 495 which was really convenient and there is a grocery store/shopping center at the next traffic light. Hope this review is helpful.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Marlborough, responded to this review, 28 October 2013
Rahul - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. We appreciate the kind comments about the hotel location , staff and cleanliness, however I would like to apologize for blankets been thin, ac/ refrigerator noise and hallway smell, I will certainly follow with maintenance and housekeeping on the issues you reported.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 10 October 2013

by far the most disgusting joke of a hotel. I heard the staff openly talking about bed bugs in a certain room, they must have been talking about my room because i inspected my bed and what do you know!! BED BUGS. Absolutly unacceptable. My room also smelt like death and was very dirty. The manager had some smerk not sincere bull appology. Never again, i see all the other reviews and obviously im not the only one who feels this way. The manager needst be fired for running this dump and the whole establishment should be condemed. Waste of my money. Also it is all section 8 housing who stays there, so expect to stay with less than proper people. I dont know how they can possiblt charge people for this service! BEWARE!

• Stayed September 2013
3 Thank krdestablish
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Marlborough, responded to this review, 14 October 2013
I would like to start by apologizing for the unsatisfactory experience that you had while staying at the hotel. It is one of our top priorities to ensure that all guest receive a clean comfortable room and have a home away from home experience. I am sorry that we failed that mission. I would like to speak to you further in regards to your concerning the cleanliness of your guest room.

Please feel free to contact me at the number below at your convenience to discuss this further. Again I sincerely apologies for this experience and hope to hear from you soon.

Jason Giammarinaro
508.490.9911
mar@extendedstay.com

Travellers are raving about these Marlborough hotels

Reviewed 7 October 2013

Check in was fast & easy. I requested a quiet room and that I got.

Room was clean but it smelled powerful as if it used to be a smoking room. The old smell of cigarettes was nauseating.

I did get a good peaceful night sleep though.

• Stayed October 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Marlborough, responded to this review, 9 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a survey. We are happy you had a good stay, the check in process was fast/easy and you also got the type of room you requested, however I do like to apologize about the room smell. I will certainly address the matter to the housekeeping department so it will not happen again in the future.

We hope you stay with us or any other Extend Stay Hotels during your future travels.
New York, New York, United States
Reviewed 21 September 2013

Natasha at the front desk is very professional and courteous. Excellent service. We reserved the room through Expedia, but Expedia didn't submit the reservation properly. Natasha resolved the problem with a smile! The room is nice, very clean and newly decorated. We will probably try Extended Stay again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family