“soup n sandwich”

Cuisines: Chinese
marlboro
“soup n sandwich”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2012

ist the way we get serviced today no wasted time get your order in get a number n wait 5 mins n you have food

Visited April 2012

Massachusetts
“Finally found a really good place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2011

We have been searching for a really good Chinese delivery place for some time now. We came across a menu for this place and decided to give it a shot.
The prices and quality are better than any other delivery place around. They offer combination plates for dinner...sometimes it's all you want, I really do not like it when it's offered lunch only.
Their teriyaki is so yummy! It's the smallest I have ever had, but the tastiest and the leanest.
My husband and I are not fans of the fried rice, very tasteless, even with soy sauce.

The veggie lo mein and veggie egg foo young are the best I have ever had! Filled with so many big chunks of fresh veggies...I order extra so I can eat it all week.

The general gau is not spicy...and comes with tons of broccoli. (the not spicy part is a plus for me...watch out for the chilis though)

Crispy beef...is crispy! I was so amazed!

Boneless ribs...5 orders now and only minimal fat! I am pleased they take the time to trim them.

Chicken fingers are also small, but all white meat and crispy.

Fried shrimp (and the chicken fingers) are not heavily breaded...such a plus! You actually know there is meat inside.

A large won-ton soup is 4 large bowls worth.

This has become our go-to delivery place.

• Visited May 2011