“All's Well that End's well”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #97 of 156 Restaurants in Marlborough
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 17 October 2013

My family and I had dinner here on Sunday evening September 1st, before going to the movies. Even though we had no reservations and the restaurant was busy we were seated immediately and served drinks within 3 or 4 minutes. Just as our food arrived, there was a fire alarm in the mall. A very loud, very annoying fire alarm continued to sound as we started our meal. A supervisor, ( a young woman in her twenties, sorry I can’t remember the name), came by quite soon after the racket started, apologized for the inconvenience, notified us that it was a false alarm and there was no reason to leave, and offered us a free dessert on the house for the inconvenience. Eventually the alarm subsided and we were able to enjoy the rest of our dinner. The food was well-prepared, the service was excellent, despite events well beyond their control, and they managed the situation very well. ( You should be proud of your team if you manage this restaurant and are reading this.) As its close by to our home, we’ll be back again.

1  Thank busyman269

Reviewed 4 August 2013

So my title is not completely fair, we arrived late at night (10pm) and the restaurant was pretty empty, but the servers did a good job of taking care of us. The beer was cold, and my burger was good. The Pretzel sticks and cheese were good as well.

Reviewed 18 February 2013

I never expect gourmet while going to a chain like TGI Fridays, so my expectations weren't that high. The first impression to me was the hostesses, all standing around and although they did open the door for us, the one that sat us looked terribly bored and rolled her eyes at another girl. I was like, well, that's just pleasant. Our waitress was very nice and greeted us within a good amount of time. We ordered a couple of drinks and some waters, the waters never came. We decided on both getting something from the 2 for $15.99 meals. We ordered the cheese dip and the pot stickers. Both were pretty good, the dip over the pot stickers I think. But I had no complaints. We both ordered the petite sirloins with the awesome Parmesan steak fries. I mean, they looked soggy at first, but they weren't at all. I had broccoli which seemed fresh and steamed and he had the veggie medley, which really was more summer squash and zucchini. Which he hates, so he didn't eat. The steaks were okay, not bad. His was cooked a little under, which he didn't mind, but I may have sent it back if it were me as I need it at last medium rare. Odd if they were cooked at the same time, they came out different temps when they were both supposed to be medium rare. They have a fun drink menu (loved the skinny blackberry margarita). All in all it was fine. If I am at the mall, I would eat there again.

Reviewed 8 December 2012

Food and service are both fairly mediocre here in general. This trip was better than last, but they really need better management and a focus on consistent quality at this location. Don't expect much, at least it beats the food court.

Recommendations:
* Grilled Salmon with Langostino Lobster
* Jack Daniels Chicken and Shrimp
* Whiskey Cake
* Salted Caramel Cake

Reviewed 15 July 2012 via mobile

Food overlooked and dry, who said nobody can screw up a burger was wrong.