“Better Thai than in the city”

Chez SIAM Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 152 Restaurants in Marlborough
Cuisines: French, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Delicious... perfectly seasoned and tasty food with polite and friendly service. Never had a bad bite of food there. Have dined at Chez Siam well over 25 times. In fact, I'd choose this restaurant over higher-priced Boston area restaurants any day. Why travel into the city and pay higher prices when the food here is just as good, maybe better than some of the spots in Chinatown.

1  Thank KD625

Reviewed 31 December 2013 via mobile

Chez Siam is our favorite Thai that we have had in a long time. It's right down the street from us and it's our go to place when we are in the mood for Thai/Chinese food. The pad Thai is my favorite and is very cheap. The portions are huge and I always have leftovers for the next day. We ordered from here for a party we were having and all agreed it was worth it and delicious! Very fast and friendly service for takeout.

1  Thank AshleeB21
Reviewed 7 November 2013

This neighborhood Thai restaurant surprises with some excellent, fresh tasty food. If you are a fan of Pad Thai, this is the best I've had since being in Bangkok. Flavorful and packed with ingredients, it's so big we share one for lunch most Sundays. There's other good Thai restaurants but this one has great food and there's generally no wait. I highly recommend.

1  Thank mitchrusso
Reviewed 7 August 2013

I have been visiting Chez Siam for several years. I have never had take out, only seated meals, and their selection is fantastic. This is the restaurant I use as the standard to compare all other Thai restaurants I have visited. In particular, I use the Pad Thai meal as my comparison tool, and Chez Siam's is the best I have ever had. I occasionally have their Basil Pad Thai for variety, and that is also excellent. Their staff is very friendly and highly attentive, but not smothering. The owner is cheerful and always on hand. The facility is clean, well lit, comfortable, and easy to get to. High marks for Chez Siam!!!

1  Thank Jimed756
Reviewed 31 May 2013

We had gotten take-out a few times and it was good. We dined in and got our usual favs and it was horrible! We haven't been back.