“Great customer service”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Central Mass.
“Great customer service”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Went in for a late lunch with my son. Ordered a mushroom and asiago white pizza (or so I thought). The pizza that came had red sauce, peppers, onions and mushrooms. I used the wrong pizza name and ordered incorrectly - doh! The manager that delivered the pizza didn't even miss a beat. He placed an order for the pizza I wanted and boxed up the other one for me to take home. This is probably the 2nd time ever that I sent something back and was so surprised that even though it was MY fault, they were so willing to accommodate me. Awesome! My son's ravioli and sauce was also terrific. Have had some "misses" at other Bertucci's in the past, but this location has always been great.

• Visited March 2014

Boston, Massachusetts
“Great for a family meal.”
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Everytime I visit I forget how much I kinda of like this place. Our waitress a this location was attentive and great. I must say that those steaming hot rolls are delightful. My pizza was fine, the soup was good and my kids enjoyed their food too. It was my sons birthday so they sang and gave us a chocolate cake.

• Visited November 2013
“Overall very Good”
Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

I was hesitant on the quality of food from a chain location at a mall, but happy I stopped. The bread and oil mix was awesome and the glass of wine generous in size. The salmon was good ... Very moist. Broccoli could have been seasoned a bit better as it was fairly plain but the potatoes were nicely done. The food was served very hot and service was great and quite quick. I would come again!

Kissimmee, Florida
“Butternut Squash and Blue Cheese??”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I only get pizza at Bertucci's. This visit I got the Sporki which is one of my favorites with sausage and ricotta cheese is one of the best. I also had the seasonal butternut squash, blue cheese and candied walnuts. I don't like squash, but everything tastes good on pizza. I didn't really taste the blue cheese, but it didn't hurt the pizza either. It needed something more but not sure what. Perhaps bacon and chives now that I think of it. I appreciate their inventiveness with pizza and their willingness to take risks. Risks I love to eat. My advice, don't sit within 5 tables of the oven. its very hot and radiates 20+ feet out at least.

• Visited October 2013
Dudley, Massachusetts
“Solomon Pond Mall Bertucci's is the best”
Reviewed 22 September 2013

This Bertucci's is great. Three of us had: Farmhouse Salad (just great), 2 had Cheese Ravioli dinners, one with a side of meatballs, excellent but a little too much salt. the other had a side of Shrimp, cooked perfect, and one had Seafood Risotto. Best red sauce on the Cheese Ravioli, could use a little more sauce, we will ask for more the next time. Bertucci's has the best olives anywhere. It just made and Farmhouse Salad. The Risotto was cooked perfect and the Shrimp is excellent.

Best of all is the bread and oil they bring out first. No one has a better oil mixture. We found the wait staff excellent, very willing to please. This Bertucci's is very clean.

Bertucci's - Keep up the great work you do! Thank you