“Pleasantly Surprised”

Residence Inn Boston Marlborough
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Marlborough
Reviewed 29 March 2014

The room was excellent, room service superb, breakfast not bad, employees very friendly. Not much within walking distance, so you will need a car or public transportation. There is a Super Target down the street. Nice hotel overall.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 24 March 2014

I will continue to use this hotel in the west suburbs as it is very clean, updated and the staff is outstanding. Easy to get to and from via I495 and I290. WiFi and cable TV are included with a great breakfast in the morning.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

If you like to shower in brown water and brush your teeth with brown water, then this is the hotel for you! The manager, Ryan, is incredibly rude. When the water would not clear after 15 minutes, the front desk told me to shower at the pool. They will claim that the water is safe and that they are doing all they can, but there is no proof. I would never, ever return here!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank CaliK12345
Reviewed 16 March 2014

The location is great if you have work in Marlborough area. I travel on business to Marlborough and pick this location for its convenience. The hotel can do better on breakfast - add more quality vs. quantity. I liked the checkout front desk service as I had expressed my concern on room service and restocking of basic amenities in the room. They paid attention to it and ensured that my concern was addressed.

Room Tip: Higher Floor
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank ZJ-161718
GM_RI_Marlborough, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Marlborough, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Thank you very much for you valued feedback while staying here with us in Marlborough. We strive to take care of every guest needs and will use this feedback as a focus for our guest expectations. We look forward to seeing you when traveling in the area in the future.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

I was there this past weekend for a hockey tournament. The rooms were nice and clean, and the staff went way beyond the call of duty to make this a great experience. Specifically, many in the group I was with kept kosher and observed the jewish sabbath, and the staff went out of its way to accommodate our needs. On top of this, the hotel made sure that it had outlets for the kids to play without driving all the adults crazy (i.e. knee hockey in the conference room). I will definitely be looking to stay here the next time I am attending a tournament.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank EastCoaster12345
Reviewed 20 October 2013

We came here for a weekend getaway from NYC. The hotel is about 40 minutes from Boston. We preferred to sleep out of Boston cause we wanted to travel in the area and wanted to stay away from Boston parking issues...

The hotel is wonderful - clean and comfy. The stuff were wonderful- very kind, helped us a lot - whether it was an extra pillow, helping us out finding a nice thing to do in the area or a late checkout (extra 2 hours).

The room is amazing! Very clean and wide, with plenty of space, well supplied kitchen - you can definitely cook here, very comfortable bed. We had to work here, so the desk is very comfortable and the free Wi-Fi reception was great.

The room and the whole hotel area is clean and well maintained.

The indoor pool and kind of Jacuzzi - is warm enough and very nice- the children that stayed in the hotel LOVED IT!

The breakfast buffet was surprising - muffins, create your own Belgian waffle, bagels, scrambled eggs, fruits and yogurt etc...

During the whole day, the hotel serves complimentary coffee and tea. At the night, the hotel serves hot apple cider.

We would definitely recommend this hotel and would love to come back again!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank M1321
Reviewed 10 October 2013

The included breakfast is good, has all the essentials as you would expect from Residence Inn. The rooms are well maintained, easy to do some stuff for work in if you need to. Wifi signal was good in the room and property.

One thing is that the property was a bit hard to find. I used my phone's navigation, and it seems to me that I would not have been able to easily find it on my own.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business