“Not Cheap, But A Great Lunch!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Allora Ristorante

Allora Ristorante
Ranked #11 of 151 Restaurants in Marlborough
Price range: US$11 - US$62
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Venice, Florida
“Not Cheap, But A Great Lunch!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

A beautiful restaurant, but a bit pricey. Probably a great place for special occasions. Our server, Robert, was very attentive & provided great service. There were four of us & we had an Allora Burger, Soup & Sandwich Combo & two had chicken Panini's. A limited selection of draft beer, but the Harpoon beer hit the spot. The sandwiches were well prepared & nothing was left on our plates. Would probably return for dinner if back in town again.

Lunenburg, Ma
“Pricey, but ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2013

I only stopped by one afternoon for a glass of wine and a salad. The homemade bread and dipping oil made the $20 tab ok.

Rhode Island
“not busy on a Thursday night”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2013

Wondering why this restaurant is not busy on a beautiful Thursday night... could be the prices!!!

This area hosts a lot of business travelers, which usually means limited expenses. Appetizers, entrees, deserts and drinks are all over the top in the price category. For example, beware, if you order the "house" wine! The "house" wine is priced at $9.00 a glass!! Seriously???

The food was good but not so good that they warrant the expensive prices. This is not Boston or NYC.

Groveland, Massachusetts
“Loved that outdoor patio on a hot summer night”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

We met at Allora specifically because of the outdoor patio that overlooks the lake. It was quite busy on a Wednesday night and we were happy to get the last open table, right in the middle of the patio. Parking was nearly full, but there seemed to be an overflow lot down to the right. It was a hot summer night, and we were glad they had umbrellas on the tables to keep the late day sun off us. The service was very good and our server gave us time and space so that we could talk. Our drinks were nicely presented and very good. We casually nibbled away at our apps. The calamari was very tasty and not at all rubbery. The House Bruschetta was zesty and had fresh vegetables aplenty on top. We did not have any entrees, but the ones at nearby tables looked very good. The Fruitti Di Mare and the Sea Scallops definitely garnered my attention. I think we can count on Allora for being a summer staple. I am curious as to what it is like there once the weather closes the patio down. That will be on the agenda come the fall for us. If you are down on Route 20 in Marlboro, just 1 minute from Route 495, check out Allora and see what you think.

• Visited August 2013
Halifax, Canada
“Amazingly Delicious Yummy Yum Yum!!! An Absolute Must!!! Book it Now”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2013 via mobile

This restaurant was an absolute gem to dine at, while enjoying the view of the lakeside. I can go on and on telling you how fabulous and delicious the meal was but you should get up and make a reservation now before its sold out. I ordered the signature dish - scallops n risotto and it was the best ever. Period. I'm not a huge scallops fan but these were so good I could've had another dish.

The location is conveniently located off the highway and the view of the lake is breathtaking. I'm very selective in how I rate restaurants and they are either 100% or zero - nothing is in the middle. I cleaned the dish with the freshly baked bread and I could eat here each night. So, if you are reading this then don't waste another minute reading my review. Get up, get ready, put your shoes on and get a move on.....order whatever you desire but if it was me - get the scallops dish even if you are not a huge fan. They melt in your mouth as you tell yourself that review was right on - simply dynamite !!!!!

Visited August 2013