“Great chicken wings !!”

Papa Gino's
Ranked #65 of 155 Restaurants in Marlborough
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Had a light meal here on our first night in Marlborough. The chicken wings were amazing! Enough said !

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Ate here at the recommendation of a friend - she was right: great food, served piping hot & with a great big smile. Lots of tables inside & a really good takeout business besides so lots of people muct feel just as we did. Unlimited drinks & a claw mchine to amuse the younguns!

Reviewed 11 April 2012

The Pizza is always good, but servicing the customer seems to be a real challenge for this Papa gino's. I've been many times and had many problems. I return only because the food is good and it's close. Twice I've been told they dropped my pizza on the floor and just started it again. Clearly an excuse for forgetting to put the order in. Been told 1/2 hour for pick up, I get there and there's litterally nobody in the place and the pizza looked like it had been sitting there for 20 minutes. I've had the order taker on the phone act annoyed, put me on hold multople times and hang up as I'm speaking. I could go on and on. They clearly lack training and proper management. It always seems like the person is brand new, and they probably are (minimum wage maybe??). the place is always empty. I don't know how they keep this store open.

Reviewed 3 April 2010

I love this place great food.