“Clean, Comfortable and Reliable”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston Marlborough
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Marlborough
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Clean, Comfortable and Reliable”
Reviewed 21 September 2010

I stayed for a week while visiting family from the area in preperation for relocation. I travel a lot for work and found the wireless internet very sufficient compared to most hotels. Breakfast was delicious and a wonderful spread. Room was very clean and roomy.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
Northborough, Massachusetts
Reviewed 21 September 2010

We had to go to the hotel as a result of losing power. The hotel was wonderful! We had our two children with us and the suite room worked out just perfect. They had their own bedroom and my husband and I had ours. It was also nice to have two tv areas as well.
The room was immaculate and the staff was extremely accommodating. The food was very good as well. My son loved the buffet breakfast. We enjoyed all of the accommodations inlcuding the work out room, pool and game room for the kids. We felt very comfortable and welcomed there and my kids did not want to come home. Every time we drive by the hotel - my daughter says , " Mommy that's our hotel." And, that is exactly what it felt like. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed December 2009, travelled with family
Hubbardston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 16 September 2010

I liked everything about this hotel. It made me feel welcome. The staff seemed to want to make sure I had everything I needed. They were helpful and friendly. I thought the food was excellent too - I try and get room service whenever possible. The sleeping room was quiet, comfortable and accomodating to what I need and accomodating to what I want in an hotel. It felt luxurious - like being pampered sort of. I took advantage of snuggeling in early to bed to watch a movie - something I like to do when I have to travel. The location itself is excellent - right off a major interstate and easy to locate. Next time I have to stay overnight in Marlborough I'll go back to the Embassy.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled on business
Southborough, Massachusetts
Reviewed 15 September 2010

We stayed at the Embassy Suites in Marlborough last March for ten days while work was being done on our house. We needed a place to stay that was close by so our kids could continue to go to school. I found the hotel to be excellent - very comfortable rooms, the service was wonderful and the staff was very friendly. They were especially kind to our kids and went out of their way to make things easier for us. The breakfast buffet was very good - a wide variety of food and easy to use, even with small kids. The rooms were clean and well equipped and they were able to bring us some extra kitchen items we needed. The hotel pool was a big hit with the kids and the workout room was small but nice. It was a long stay for us while we were trying to keep to our regular routines and staying at such a great hotel made the stay so much better than I was expecting! I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled with family
Marlborough, Massachusetts
Reviewed 14 September 2010

My family and I needed to stay someplace while we had work done on our home. The prospects of staying in a hotel with a young family (13, 10 & 5) was not good. This place exceeded expectations! I can't believe the service we got. Everyone on the staff had a smile on their face and the reoccurring question was "what can I do to help you?" From Rich the General Manager (who was great!) down to the wait staff, janitors and house maids they all made our stay enjoyable! I would surely stay here again. Also note that the food was great especially the breakfast!

• Stayed April 2010, travelled with family
Colorado Springs
Reviewed 13 September 2010

I have stayed at this Embassy for at least one week a month for the past 5 years. Everyone in the hotel goes above and beyond the call of duty to make my stay enjoyable. I am real a road warrior traveling over 100,000 miles a year. This is without a doubt the cleanest hotel I have ever stayed in.

I can truly assure anyone who visits this website, which I personally use all the time, that there is no bedbug issue. We who travel all the time are extremely scared of all the media on bedbugs. The one hotel I stay in that I am not worried about is the Embassy in Marlborough. I feel sympathy for the traveler before me who had a bad experience, But find it hard to believe that the problem started here.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled on business
Asheville, North Carolina
Reviewed 8 September 2010

The staff was very nice to us and the location was also good for our stay. It was clean with plenty of water presure and hot water which is important to me. The free breakfest was ok and the reception in the evening was nice. It has a laundry room which saved me having to bring two bags on this trip. It also had a fire pit that we used a couple of nights. It has a indoor pool and game room. All in all a very nice stay.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled on business