“Hampton Inn, Marlborough, Ma”

Hampton Inn Boston/Marlborough
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Marlborough
GreenLeadersBronze level
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Hampton Inn, Marlborough, Ma”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

The room was much bigger than I expected. The furnishings were in good shape. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Quietest hotel room I have stayed in. The breakfast left something to be improved as it was a diabetic's nightmare with lots of carbs and very little in the way of protein.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

MarlboroughHI, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston/Marlborough, responded to this review, 11 November 2013
Dear stosh52 ,

Thank you for taking time to write a review about your recent stay with us. I apologize that we did not meet your expectations in regards to the breakfast options. We are improving the breakfast options each and every day. You should see a difference with the options within the next few months. Some of the items are scones, fresh fruit, and new eggs. Thank you again for your feedback and I invite you back to stay with us the next time your travels bring you to the area so we may better demonstrate our commitment to your comfort. If we may be of any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our offices directly.

Melissa Martins

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 7 November 2013

From the reception upon arriving I was happy with our stay. We were in town for a sporting tournament and are often times put in less than clean hotels. I was pleased with the cleanliness of the room, however, I wish there was more effort put into cleaning during our stay. Pool was great and loved that they had an area for the kids to play outside. Parking was a bit of an issue and some parking areas are quite dark.
My major complaint was that we were there during the world series and a group of people were watching the game on the big screens in the lounge area. Our room was on the main floor next to the lounge. Of course people were excited and got a little loud, however I was not disturbed by this, but the security staff was alarmed enough to call the police. I would say they over reacted especially since I wasn't bothered by the noise. I would suggest that the management gets control of the security at this location.

Room Tip: Make sure not to book by the kitchen, laundry, and boiler room. It's very loud and difficult to...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
MarlboroughHI, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston/Marlborough, responded to this review, 8 November 2013
Dear dewwyy ,

Thank you for your honest feedback on your recent stay with us. I apologize that there was an issue in regards to noise and I have addressed this with my staff and the security team to correct the problem. I am always looking for reviews to provide insight into our guest experience, as safety, cleanliness and comfort are our first priority. Thank you again for your feedback and I invite you back to stay with us the next time your travels bring you to the area so we may better demonstrate our commitment to your comfort. If we may be of any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our offices directly.

hudson, United States
Reviewed 5 November 2013

love staying here great place and great staff,always greeted with a smile and always welcomed as a hilton honnors member, pool is always clean and inviting. it is like a second home to me,very comfty beds and pillows, everything is always very clean and fresh. i will always choose this hotel when i am in the area, and great restaurants close by.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

MarlboroughHI, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston/Marlborough, responded to this review, 6 November 2013
Dear Jean M,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your wonderful review of our hotel. It's always great to hear that our guests enjoy staying with us. We welcome you to return to us on a future visit to the Marlborough area!

Dallas, United States
Reviewed 28 October 2013

I spent average four night at Hampton Inn. In the past, I stayed in the Hampton Inn in other locations, but this Hampton Inn in Marlborough, MA if it is not the best one, it is a very good hotel to stay. The breakfast meets my needs; the fitness room is general good for me. If you are not looking for a high end hotel, this one is probably for you.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

MarlboroughHI, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston/Marlborough, responded to this review, 30 October 2013
Dear Lihong H,

Thank you very much for staying with us!

I appreciate you taking the time to write review on Trip Advisor about your recent stay with us. I take great pride in the way in which our hotel operates the happiness of our guests, and the good spirits of those who provide Outstanding Service – our employees.

We hope to see you again the next time you are in the Marlborough area.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 23 October 2013

The hotel service was fine, the hotel was well-maintained and has all the amenities you could need (the essentials are there and clean). There was hot coffee in the lobby around the clock and breakfast was fine... BUT the WiFi didn't work, the sink countertop was non-existent (barely room to keep a toothbrush there), the tub was old, the toilet seat was uncomfortable, the bed was wobbly so every time my husband moved in the night it woke me up, and there were water spots on the ceiling from possible old leaks. So it wasn't bad, by any means, but it was not made for romantic or super comfortable long stays.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
MarlboroughHI, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston/Marlborough, responded to this review, 24 October 2013
Dear ashandkyle,

Thank you for your honest feedback on your recent stay with us. I apologize that we did not meet your expectations and I have contacted our housekeeping and engineering team to correct the problem. I am always looking for reviews to provide insight into our guest experience, as cleanliness and comfort are our first priority. Thank you again for your feedback and I invite you back to stay with us the next time your travels bring you to the area so we may better demonstrate our commitment to your comfort. If we may be of any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our offices directly.

Breinigsville, PA, United States
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Was a great place to spend the night midway on a long trip. A member of the staff even contacted me in advance to see if we needed anything additional to make our stay more comfortable. Very nice personal gesture.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

MarlboroughHI, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston/Marlborough, responded to this review, 23 October 2013
Dear Jeffery S ,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Guest satisfaction is our number one goal and there is nothing better than achieving that! We are happy our hotel and staff met all your needs during your stay! We look forward to your next visit!

Maryland
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Another fine stay at Hampton Inn, this one is located just off 495 and in a business park. Clean, and well kept. Breakfast was very good and the room had a nice layout for a quick trip that I was doing.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo

Dear AltFuelVehicles ,

Thanks for sharing your pleasant experience with us . Our team works hard to make sure every stay is the best it can be and we appreciate you letting us know. We hope to see you when in the Marlborough area again!

Melissa Martins
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marlborough
Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Marlborough
Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston Marlborough
Courtyard Boston Marlborough
Courtyard Boston Marlborough
#5 of 10 in Marlborough
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Marlborough
Hampton Inn Boston - Westborough
Best Western Royal Plaza Hotel & Trade Center

Been to Hampton Inn Boston/Marlborough? Share your experiences!