“Clean”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Middletown, United States
“Clean”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We always bring our own pillows and sheets when we need to stay in a hotel. We were pleasantly surprised with the cleanliness our room @ the Hampton in Marlborough and we were comfortable using the linens provided by the hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

MarlboroughHI, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston/Marlborough, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and share your comments from your last stay with us. I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us! It sounds like all the staff here did an amazing job making you feel at home, which is our number one goal. I will share your wonderful comments with the entire staff here. Thanks again for staying with us and I hope to see you again the next time you are in the Marlborough area!

Melissa Martins

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Montgomery, Alabama
Reviewed 22 May 2014

I have no objections to the Hampton, I traveled for business and it fulfilled my expectations, though I do have to mention the cleanliness of my room was great and the food was decent! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is traveling to the area, at least for business!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
MarlboroughHI, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston/Marlborough, responded to this review, 24 May 2014

Lady Lake, Florida
Reviewed 22 May 2014

The location is great between Boston and Worcester. Our room was meticulous and very quiet. The breakfast was hot and very good. We had an "accessible" room which we did not need, but was fine and was good to know they are available. We will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to give us your wonderful review of our hotel. It's always great to hear that our guests enjoy staying with us. We would welcome you to return to us on a future visit to the Marlborough area!

Arlington
Reviewed 16 May 2014

We traveled in from Virginia to run the Boston Marathon. This hotel is located close to the state park where we met the busses to take us to the starting line. They had an awesome breakfast that was marathon friendly. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Lisa L
MarlboroughHI, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston/Marlborough, responded to this review, 5 June 2014
I appreciate your feedback and the positive ratings you offered regarding your recent stay. As a valued guest, your feedback is important to us and we will continue to strive for excellence and insure that we exceed your expectations during your stays with us. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future.

Portland, Maine
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Not satisfied this time! Found this hotel to be less that adequate. The last two times that we've stayed, there have been large groups of kids, making noise at all hours. The jet in the Jacuzzi looked as if they hadn't been cleaned for awhile.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

MarlboroughHI, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston/Marlborough, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
Thank you for your honest feedback on your recent stay with us. I apologize that we did not meet your expectations and I have contacted our housekeeping team to correct the problem. I am always looking for reviews to provide insight into our guest experience, as cleanliness and comfort are our first priority. Thank you again for your feedback and I invite you back to stay with us the next time your travels bring you to the area so we may better demonstrate our commitment to your comfort. If we may be of any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our offices directly.

Moultonborough, NH, United States
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I have stayed at this Hampton Inn many times and it is always a wonderful experience. This time especially Rebecca and her manager got me an room when I asked for it with a fridge because I had brought some special food with me. I was very, very impressed and happy with their service.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

MarlboroughHI, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston/Marlborough, responded to this review, 9 May 2014
I appreciate your feedback. It’s quite nice to read that you found our hotel to be clean and most importantly that our team was so helpful in making this a "great stay" We aim to make ever stay better than our competition and it appears we have done so in your case. Thanks for choosing us and come back soon!! We look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future.

Gales Ferry, United States
Reviewed 30 April 2014

The hotel lobby, staff and rooms are among some of the nicest of the Hampton inns I have visited however we found the noise from adjacent rooms and outside parking lot travelled very clearly into our room.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

MarlboroughHI, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston/Marlborough, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
Thank you for your honest feedback on your recent stay with us. I apologize that we did not meet your expectations in regards to the noise levels in the hotel area near your guest room. I am always looking for reviews to provide insight into our guest experience, as cleanliness and comfort are our first priority. Thank you again for your feedback and I invite you back to stay with us the next time your travels bring you to the area so we may better demonstrate our commitment to your comfort. If we may be of any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our offices directly.

Melissa Martins
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marlborough
Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Marlborough
Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston Marlborough
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Marlborough
Courtyard Boston Marlborough
Courtyard Boston Marlborough
#6 of 10 in Marlborough
Best Western Royal Plaza Hotel & Trade Center
Hampton Inn Boston - Westborough

Been to Hampton Inn Boston/Marlborough? Share your experiences!