“Delicious!”

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 5 December 2013

I was visiting family in Marshfield, and we stopped by for some lunch to go... We ordered a turkey dinner and a turkey sandwich, with dressing and cranberry sauce. It was a great surprise for a small town, and it was by far the best dinner we had all weekend. I would highly recommend.

Reviewed 11 August 2013

I live near Gerad's and the food is very good, but the overall price is so ridiculous. It's over $20 for a small sized turkey pot pie! The inside of this place isn't on the tip top shape either.

1  Thank mermaiduh
Reviewed 8 July 2013

We have been stopping here on our way from the beach for years. This visit was just as good as expected with lots of great home cooked items to choose from, and of course you have to get the turkey sandwiches! They have a nice selection of side salads, such as cucumber and onion, or broccoli as well as cole slaw. Great food to pick up for dinner as well - turkey pot pies, italian specialties as well as ribs and chicken. Love this homey family run place!

1  Thank spbos14
Reviewed 18 April 2013

Great place to pick up dinner during the summer or winter if you prefer not to cook. I usually pick up a turkey sandwich for lunch when I am in the area and eat along the waterfront in my car. Waterfront dining without the expense.

Reviewed 7 January 2013

Gerard's is a Marshfield tradition. Their turkey sandwiches are wonderful, even though they are pre-made. They make them daily and wrap them so taking them home or to the beach is easy and mess-free. Their frozen veal parm and frozen meatballs are both made on the premises and really taste home-made. I've decided their meatballs are better than my own and that's saying a lot. I pick one or the other up now and then to take home, adding my own sauce and pasta for a wonderful Italian meal. I've just purchased their turkey cutlets which look yummy - can't wait to try them. The new ice cream counter had an excellent variety but as the temps outside were below 10 degrees, that counter was pretty empty. I'll try it in warmer weather.
They also have a variety of hot foods like ribs, turkey etc. you can pick up to take out, and their cornbread is really good.
I hope the Garard family continues to provide such a good food experience.