“Love the Bridgwaye!!”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
“Love the Bridgwaye!!”
Reviewed 30 March 2012

We're regulars of the Bridgwaye as we live right down the street. We come for lunch and dinner all the time. The menu has a nice variety, italian, seafood, pizza, sandwiches. I haven't had any food that I didn't like. My favorite is the chicken picatta. My hubbies favorite and my second fave is the chicken parm. The pizza is really good too. Hubby loves the onion rings. HUGE portions. We always leave w/leftovers. We always ask for a window seat. Nice view of the river and boats. In the summer you can watch the kids jump from the bridge into the river. When hubby and I get to go alone we usually sit at the bar. Staff is friendly for the most part. Be ready to wait at dinner time. The place is ALWAYS packed. Parking lot can be a pain but they do have valet parking. I wish they took reservations. Would also love to see an outdoor patio. That would be fantastic!!

• Visited March 2012

New England
“Excellent food, great view and fair to average service.”
Reviewed 11 March 2012

This is a great restaurant for food and atmosphere - beautiful views on the South River. It is very reasonably priced. Service can range from good to poor and most often is poor. However the food and view make up for it.

Plymouth, Massachusetts
“Love the redo on this Restaurant”
Reviewed 29 February 2012

What a make-over. Used to dine at the old Bridgewaye and it doesn't compare to this renovated place. Great open feel to this restaurant. Lots of seating options bar; hi-tops; tables for families. Views of water-and lots of windows for the view. Food was excellent too!

Visited January 2012
“Great place to eat and stay.”
Reviewed 12 January 2012

Great fooid good people great time I have stayed two nights there the past three years every time it ge ts better keep up the good work the rooms are clean and comfy and you cant beat the view cant wait till april so I can try something different on that awsome menu

Kingston, Massachusetts
“My husband and I love this place!”
Reviewed 3 January 2012

Good food, and a good drink. The view is nice too! We love to go there often.