“Good burgers, but cramped and noisy”

Kkatie's Burger Bar
Ranked #2 of 64 Restaurants in Marshfield
Cuisines: Bar
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Really enjoyed the burgers but the tiny table was barely big enough for my wife and myself. It was so noisy I had difficulty having a normal conversation.

1  Thank fishback77

Reviewed 30 April 2014

We've been a few times now and we really like it. The place is very small so there can be a good wait on a Friday night (we got there at 4:30 and there was already a wait). My husband's a big fan of the Hell burger. I had the KKMac burger, which was really good, although it could have used a tad more of the special sauce. The tater tots are always crunchy but not dry inside. We do spend a good amount when we go, with burgers starting at $10+ but they're big and I can never finish mine. The staff has always been friendly each time as well. I wish they would put a purse hanger under the pub tables, as space is very limited and I have nowhere to put my purse.

1  Thank Sumrtyme1973
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Fil Pacino plays on sunday nights. He's terrific! Everything from bob Dylan to Michael Jackson! Great chicken parmesan sandwiches and burgers and fresh Greek salad! Great beers too.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

Great burgers. Energetic and upbeat vibe. Nice addition to Marshfield Center. Not always easy to find the perfect burger but I think Kkatie's delivers the best burger thus far in Marshfield. Even the turkey burger is awesome. Love the truffle fries and the green fries.

1  Thank bettyjean1
Reviewed 28 March 2014

My husband and I ate there last weekend and were very pleased. We opted for a Sat afternoon and found it was a 30 minute wait. That's a good sign. Place is small but the food is great. Staff is friendly. We had the blue cheese and bacon and California burgers. One with regular fries, one with green fries. Both were excellent. I had the "green fries" which are flash fried green beans. Yummy. No guilt. Definitely will be back.