“Great pizza, OK specialty sandwiches, great gyros, OK salads”
Review of Pizza Wave

Pizza Wave
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 28 November 2009

We prefer Pizza Wave pizza when ordering for delivery or stopping for pizza on the way home from work, etc. We are NEVER DISAPPOINTED with the pizza. I love the taste of their Greek Salads; the feta is SO fresh and there is plenty of it. My complaint about that salad is that they use iceberg lettuce and include the parts that I would honestly throw away! Last time I ate about half of the lettuce; there were many leaves that were light green or white and not appetizing. I didn't care for the Caesar Salad that I got only once. I ordered a wrap once with pesto and I think I might have maybe tasted pesto in the last three bites. That was disappointing (it wasn't cheap!). The service is OK when you walk in and order. Sometimes friendly, sometimes not. Sometimes quick, sometimes not, even with no other customers in there. Delivery is always when they say it will be.

Reviewed 24 May 2008

Best pizza and subs in area