“Yummy”

Dining options: Delivery
Marstons Mills, Massachusetts
“Yummy”
Reviewed 14 March 2012

The best service and pizza. Haiwian pizza is one of my favorites there.

Cape Cod
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“save your $ and keep driving”
Reviewed 25 June 2011

Did you ever not go to a local place for along time forgetting why? I did this recently as I ordered take out for my family...why don't I get food here anymore? For what I was charged for 3 subs, 3 lrg fries some poppers and rings I could have taken them to a decent sit down eat in meal with great service...no joke..over 60 bucks! Did I mention the frozen under cooked food? The fries were raw inside.....into the trash...poppers the same...subs were ok but not for the price. My advice is keep driving and avoid this place...the staff doesn't care if you complain they have your $$$......

• Visited June 2011
“Greatest”
Reviewed 13 June 2011

Possibly the best pizza joint in town. Great taste and texture. Very greasy but hey it adds good flavor!