Sea Mist Resort(Mashpee)(Great Value!)
US$296
US$591
  • Pool
Santuit Inn(Mashpee)
US$152
Priceline
US$132
Green Harbor Waterfront Lodging(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$202
US$177
Falmouth Inn(Falmouth)
US$163
  • Pool
Red Horse Inn - Falmouth(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$191
Hotels.com
Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$237
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgreyacsummerpoolcape
Reviewed 7 August 2012

the negative reviews here are exaggerated. we found la plaza del sol to be great, considering it was half the price of the next cheapest hotel or motel in the area. unlike some other reviewers that i find unreasonable, we were not expecting luxury for $100/night at peak season. nor should we have expected it. adequate and clean rooms, great pool and the owner peter was an outstanding host. my wife and i would stay again in a second and our 6 friends that joined us would do the same.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Al A
Reviewed 22 July 2011

Pros- Best I can say is the room is relatively clean and the owner is nice.
Cons- they gave away our room even though I confirmed several times
- gross nasty beat up furnishings from some early 1970s dumpster
-zero amenities, no shampoo, no coffee, no clock
- room smelled, sheets appeared to come from a thrift shop or dime store sale
-non matched sheets, curtains hanging from the rods, stained walls and carpet, no plugs for hairdryer or phone etc
- staff- (excep owner) dumber than dirt. Don't even try to call.
dump dump dump dump.
If I knew we'd have found somewhere else. It is relatively inexpensive for the area but not cheap enough to justify staying somewhere so nasty.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
7  Thank nothankyouCa
Reviewed 31 August 2009

It really wasn’t as bad as they are saying. The place was clean and quiet and a great value. I wasn’t in the area to just sit in my motel room though. This was just the place to rest my head and shower for the day. It was a relaxing place to unwind from the busy day’s activities. Personally, my favorite part about this place is that it is “green”. They have a recycling program and promote green practices in their business. I really appreciate that. Needless to say, the full kitchen helped save a few bucks by having some meals in the room. I enjoyed the fresh air and low key atmosphere.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled solo