“Not for a pizza snob...but for everyone else pretty good.”

Wicked Restaurant and Wine Bar
Ranked #4 of 65 Restaurants in Mashpee
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pizza, Italian
Good for: Kids, Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Created by local, New England born owners Robert and Sheri Catania, Wicked is a chef driven restaurant. A team of 4 culinary degree chefs create the menus and oversee the preparation of creative entrees, hand-crafted artisan pizzas, salads and burgers. Everything is made in house from scratch daily. Innovative dinner and fish specials are offered each evening. We use only hormone and anti-biotic free meats and as many organic ingredients as possible including our fully organic pizza dough. Our Wicked Fire Kissed Pizzas (cooked in open flame, hearth ovens) combine old world Neapolitan pizza-making techniques with fresh organic ingredients to produce exciting modern creations. Offering 20 wines by the glass in a state of the art preservation system along with 12 micro brews
Bluffton, South Carolina
“Not for a pizza snob...but for everyone else pretty good.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2013

If you are looking for that perfect NY pizza, with a blend of cheeses almost dripping off the slice as you hold the folded pizza in your hand....you won't find it here. However, if you are searching for a nicely done wood fired thin crust pizza with a large choice of toppings, calamari or wings to munch on while you wait, and salads and entrees to please most palettes Wicked should fit the bill.

The bar is lively and large with friendly bartenders, locals, and tourists too. Service is friendly and dependable. The servers are knowledgable about the menu and will accommodate special requests.

Note: The rooms acoustics are pretty reflective. It is a loud restaurant so ask for a booth if available.

1 Thank Dakota3496

Framingham, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Gluten Free (NOT)”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2013

In 8 1/2 years of eating gluten free I have never got as sick as I did on July 10, 2013 after eating dinner at this restaurant. Everything I ordered was labeled gluten free and I spoke with a Manager there the day before questioning how they handled cross contamination and was assured that my meal would be gluten free. I was also told that the disclaimer they had on their menu was there because they had to put it there. The day after getting sick my husband and I went in to let them know what happened and the owner who was there refused to talk with us. The Manager that did speak with us (not the same Manager I spoke with the day before I ate there) told me that what I had was gluten free and that there is a disclaimer on their menu and there is flour in the air in the kitchen and that they don't have a separate area to prepare gluten free meals. When I told him what the other Manager had told me he said he would not have told me the same thing. I told him that they shouldn't be offering gluten free meals as they don't have a safe environment to prepare them. As if getting sick wasn't bad enough, the way we were treated the next day just made the experience worse. If you have to eat gluten free, this is not the place for you.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Judy M
Cotuit, Massachusetts
“It COULD have been good...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2013

To be fair , it was a busy summer Sunday night and this was takeout BUT..the pizza was small - not enough for two people, too much for one, about 12 inches....would have been nice if size had been indicated on menu. To make matter worse the crust is very wide and the topping was skimpy and uneven. We had the portabello mushroom, spinach, roasted pepper and carmelized onions. One piece had nothing but onions, another a bit of spinach and peppers. The bottom crust had charcoal bits of crust on it. While we are on the subject of crust - it was pretty tasteless. The coup de grace - pizza was $18 - a reasonable price if this had been done right. I recently ate in a small wood fired pizza place in New London, CT called 2Wives - they got it 100% right - a 14 inch loaded gourmet, wood fired brick oven pizza for $16. We live locally so we'll give Wicked another try and dine in this time ...because it COULD have been good.

• Visited August 2013
Moneta, Virginia, United States
“Wicked excellent!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2013

First visit to Wicked in Cape Cod...three of us shared the lobster Mac and cheese and pizza; excellent!! Restaurant was very busy with high noise level in large dining room so we ate in the smaller area. Service was good!

Easthampton, Massachusetts, United States
“Good pizza and great gluten free options!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013 via mobile

The pizza and salads are usually very good, with an occasional off night. Nice atmosphere, with personal t.v.s if you desire. Wait staff is excellent.