“Great pizza/great prices”

Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Bar, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner
Description: Created by local, New England born owners Robert and Sheri Catania, Wicked is a chef driven restaurant. A team of 4 culinary degree chefs create the menus and oversee the preparation of creative entrees, hand-crafted artisan pizzas, salads and burgers. Everything is made in house from scratch daily. Innovative dinner and fish specials are offered each evening. We use only hormone and anti-biotic free meats and as many organic ingredients as possible including our fully organic pizza dough. Our Wicked Fire Kissed Pizzas (cooked in open flame, hearth ovens) combine old world Neapolitan pizza-making techniques with fresh organic ingredients to produce exciting modern creations. Offering 20 wines by the glass in a state of the art preservation system along with 12 micro brews
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Loved the atmosphere and the big bonus for families is a tv at each booth! Pizza was great especially the fig, prosciutto and arugula one. A real family friendly place

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Excellent pizza, GF crust a plus. I had The Chubby Sicilian - sausage, pepperoni, meatballs, pasta, and two cheeses. There large salad a little skimpy. Nice beer options.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

I decided to try this restaurant as I was so hungry and tired of dealing with the traffic. I was pleasantly greeted by a waitress who actually kept my water glass filled. Enjoyed the turkey club with avocado complimented with great shoestring french fries. The restaurant was very clean and bright. Will definitely return with friends and try out the dinner entrees. The pizzas looked great!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

My wife and I have gone to the Wicked in Mashpee many, many times over several years. It is an attractive, upscale establishment. the food is excellent and the service is very good. They have very nice bar seating, also bar high tops, and separately, a large number of booths (with your own individual TVs, if you want to keep an eye on a sports event). That said, it's not really a sports bar type atmosphere, they just have many TVs. I highly recommend the place. Expect pricing to be a bit higher than average, but, well worth it as many of the dishes are very creative and delicious.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

So excited to find this place! So hard to find restaurants that have a lot of options for people with celiac! So many gluten free options! One of the best pizzas I ever had! Only restaurant I've ever been to that has an actual large gluten free pizza and that isn't wicked expensive. My hubby and I enjoyed a huge salad gluten free meatballs and again a WICKED good pizza! So sad we were full! Was looking forward to dessert! Fun hip modern casual atmosphere. Great bar space! Friendly staff! Great service! Definitely will be returning!