“Good Tapas”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Sweet little wine bar/restaurant in Mashpee Commons
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Mashpee Commons is a very quiet area, not very lively during the day. We stopped by Trevi for a quick bite before heading off to Provincetown. Got the Duck Taco and the Lamb which both were very good, but not that memorable. Cute little place.

There are newer reviews for Trevi Cafe & Wine Bar

Reviewed 30 June 2014

This restaurant was recommended by a friend. There were 6 of us that went for lunch. The decor is wonderful, French cafe stools and chairs - just loved it. The server was pleasant and knowledgeable. The food was outstanding. I had the lamb souvlakia, my husband had the macaroni gratin with bacon. I don't remember what the others had, but they raved about their meals too.

For a beverage, they made their version of a French 75. If they can duplicate it, you'll love it!

Highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We had a very enjoyable afternoon lunch at Cafe Trevi. While it is in Mashpee Commons Shops their outdoor area is off of a small square. There were organic stands and live entertainment making the afternoon a place to relax and enjoy a couple of glasses of very good wine.

The plates of salami and cheese hit the spot, making us feel like we were back in Europe. The service was a little off but we were in no hurry. I encourage you to try Cafe Trevi for lunch on a lovely summer afternoon.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Went for lunch, partly because of the outdoor dining option and my friend likes Trevi Café and Wine.
Trevi. It is a nice restaurant and the option of tapas is always a plus, also wine lovers will be pleased with their wine offerings.
I had their lamb souvlakia. The lamb was rather fatty, the sauce was very tasty. I would have liked more vegetables. My friend had the grilled chicken Panini that she really enjoyed and was happy with the large portion she received. Trevi offers either pesto salad or potatoe fries with your entrée. I opted for the pesto salad which was not good...it was very pasty tasting...my friend said she liked her fries.
Next time I am at Mashpee commons, not so sure I would go to
Trevi, especially when there are better options for "me" like Bleu at the commons or Gaucho Cuisine very close by.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Ate there last night. Always great food, drink and service. A couple of weeks ago I spoke with Rob the bar manager about submitting another food review. He said, always welcome. I did not get to it.
Just called to book for July 6 and was told that now they only take reservations for 6 or more as of today.
I guess that they have decided that the tourist buck is more important than those of us who have supported them for years winter and summer. What a shame.