“A Wonderful Spot in Mashpee”
Review of Painted Red Nails

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Painted Red Nails
Ranked #12 of 19 things to do in Mashpee
More attraction details
Owner description: You’ll quickly discover we’re not like other salons.At Painted Red Nails we are about more than just beautiful nails; we are committed to complete nail & skin care. That’s why we’ve designed our services around improving the condition of your hands, feet and skin for quality results that last.We suspect you will be pleasantly surprised by the results of our holistic services & we invite you to try them all!
Reviewed 13 May 2013

My daughter's favourite place for an eyebrow wax, and mine, too. The ladies at Painted Red Nails are friendly, and very accommodating. It's absolutely spotless-a big plus in our books since many nail salons/spas aren't very clean.
We've been to several salon's for waxing and Painted Red Nails is the best-reasonable prices for waxing and again, I have to stress how clean it is. Trust me, one salon we visited was downright cringe worthy.
I've heard the pedi's and mani's here are great, too, no rushing-which is exactly what you want when having a pedi.

2  Thank kellery

Reviewed 29 March 2013

I have been to Painted Red Nails a few times for massages, sometimes alone, sometimes as a couples massage with my husband. When I hurt my back and the painkillers the doctor prescribed didn't help I went to see them and after a hot stone massage I was finally feeling normal again! I've also had the pleasure of having mani/pedi's with my daughter and waxing done. They never rush you, its not crowded or crazy. I have never had a bad experience. It's nice to find a place that is clean, relaxing and all of the staff really know their stuff! I highly recommend this place if you want a wonderful spa experience from some top notch people.

1  Thank funmom5437