“Consistently Reliable”

Siena Restaurant Mashpee Commons
Reserve with OpenTable
Siena Restaurant Mashpee Commons is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 65 Restaurants in Mashpee
Price range: US$9 - US$26
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Siena is one of my favorite restaurants in Mashpee, rated #2 behind Bleau.
Lunches are unique and portions plentiful, my favorite being Turkey and Artichoke Panini (comes with a mixed green salad). My girl loves the Fettuccine Bolognese. She's the food expert I'm the alcohol expert.
Each day Siena offers 5$ "cocktails of the moment. Some days are better than others but each drink provides plenty of "fun". Their Martini's come with a little side Carafe so it's like getting two Martini's for the price of one.
Back to food. Never had a bad meal here. If a visitor asked for a dining recommendation Siena would be highly recommended.

1  Thank PameliaJoe

Reviewed 4 March 2014

For some reason, my husband and I had not been to Siena in a few years, although we live right in the same town. But we have gone twice in the past 4 weeks and have thoroughly enjoyed ourselves! Seated in a timely fashion (with reservations), great service and delicious food...all at a great price. We will go again soon and highly recommend!!

1  Thank kathleen t
Reviewed 4 March 2014

My wife and I come here every now and again and always have a good meal. We also take advantage of the Groupons when they become available. Great for a date. Good food and not as expensive as some of the other local Italian restaurants.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

My husband and I dine at Siena's often and have never been disappointed. Last weekend was super busy yet our server, Allison, was attentive, engaging, professional, and fun despite her busy area. Another great evening for us at Siena !!

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Great place to take a date. Atmosphere is quiet, and very relaxing. Wait service is attentive, and not at all overbearing, food is delicious and not too pricey. The red sparkling wine is a favorite!