“Definitely a great place for takeout”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Great Wall Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 65 Restaurants in Mashpee
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Although I live closeby, it is by far the best chinese food I have had anywhere within the surrounding towns. Prices are reasonable and variety of choices is extensive.
Their hot and sour soup, which I always get no matter what else I am ordering is accompanied by crunchy noodles. Perfect!!!
I do order some spicy dishes - which I noticed 1 reviewer said it wasn't hot enough. You can always ask for additional hot oil.

They also do a great job providing food for a large group. I have used them for our golf league for many years to feed 40 people or more and everyone raves and there is plenty for everyone. They deliver it right on time with advanced notice of the order.. I am definitely a regular customer and have always been happy with any selection I have made.
Now that I am submitting this review, I am craving their food!!

1  Thank bpilz1

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Located on route 151, this is a wonderful take out restaurant. It does have a few tables that allow you to eat in, but it does mostly take out orders. I especially like the egg foo young, and chicken with broccoli. I have tried many of their dishes and have never been disappointed.

Reviewed 9 June 2013

Rainy night, who delivers? Great Wall delivered to North Falmouth and the food was better than expected. Only real complaint was it was not that spicy. They say in their menu that they will adjust but I'm not sure how to explain it. The spicy food was very good but could have been spicier, will try again.

Reviewed 2 September 2012

Sorry, there are no great Chinese restaurants in this area. This one, mostly take out, does the best job of the ones that are here. If you want Chinatown cuisine, then this would drop to a rating of "fair" or "average".
It's a family owned business, and I think that is a big plus. They give decent sized portions that are reasonably priced. Sometimes, they deliver, too. (But, not always.)

Reviewed 18 July 2012 via mobile

My wife and I tried Great Wall after seeing several 'excellent' ratings. No way can I rate this above average.
I had the boneless sparerib beef teriyaki combo. My wife had Chicken teriyaki and some chicken low mein.
I tried some of hers, since I had to wait for mine because the hostess forgot to tell the cook, or he forgot to make it. The chicken teriyaki was kinda tasty, a bit overdone.
Hostess gave us some comp chicken 'fingers' to make up for the missed order. Breaded deep fried chicken, tasted like chicken, sorta, blah.
My boneless ribs and beef teriyaki finally arrived, not worth the wait. Both were overdone; The ribs were tough and gristly in spots the beef was spongy and hard to chew. Neither had much flavor.
The only thing this place has going for it is the staff, friendly and eager to please, too bad they are forgetful and need some cooking lessons.

1  Thank 1mcgeek