“Good place for a rainy day” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cape Cod Children's Museum

Cape Cod Children's Museum
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Good place for a rainy day”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

We went here during a rainy day yeaterday with my wife and our 4yr, 2yr and 1month old. I'd suggest getting there right as they open on a day like this as it started filling up quick as the day went on. The place is one Big room full of activities and play areas. The center of the room is dominated by a two level "tower" the kids can climb up, there's a tree house play area, pizza shop, bank, post office, submarine, puppet theater, farm and market area, plus two rooms for crafting and coloring (be sure to get the kids their free temp tattoo), there are puzzle tables throughout the space as well as a small store that I'm sure they use to help fund things. Overall we spent about 2 1/2 hrs there (basically until it started to get a little too crazy) Its worth mentioning that I don't think this location is well suited to older kids, cut off would be 7 or so in my opinion.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Jazztrombone

mashpee,mass.
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Summer rain day go here, the kids will love it and parents can relax. Wonderful learning experiences.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2013

I have been here many times with g'children. It has grown in the past 20 years to a first class experience. I have enjoyed taking g'children since it first started as a small but fun place!

Visited July 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“A day everyone can play.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

The children's museum is wonderful for children of all ages. I brought my grandchildren many times. It's where children can open their minds and fantastise about being a pirate or a princess for the day. So many learning tools available I highly recommended this for parents and grandparents to enjoy with their wonderful little ones.

Visited May 2013
Mashpee, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

This is a great and reasonable place to take the kids. I brought my granddaughter last year at 16 months old and they returned there this year. She loves it.

Visited July 2013
Marion ,Mass.
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great place for young children”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2013

This is a wonderful place to take your young children. It is one room and easy to keep track of your little ones. It is very developmental.
Worth a trip.....